Jul 28 2012
By: mx2itb Hekseville Citizen 387 posts

Ethan Mars Move List (Wish me luck...)

[ Edited ]
24 replies 538 views Edited Jul 28, 2012
I'm giving my best effort to do this but It may be seemingly impossible. Wish me luck and share. Also check out my Journey Traveler Move List http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Journey-Traveler-Move-List/m-p/3...

Gimme feedback if you want

Ethan Mars Move List :

Reguler Combat: (These catagories will matter.)
Square = Punch. Ethan punches.
Square < or > = Light push. Ethan pushes someone out of the way like he did when calling for Jason.
Square ^ = Shout. He cups his hands around his mouth and yells up.
Square v = I gotta find Jason. He sits putting his hands on his head shaking saying i gott find jason inflicting damage to enemies.

Trial Combat: (from ethans trials in Heavy Rain)
Triangle = Shoot. Ethan shoots the pistol he shot the man with.
Triangle < or > = Poison Throw. Ethan throws a vial of poison he had to drink at the enemy taking AP from them for a few seconds.
Triangle ^ = Cleaver. Ethan hits up at the enemy with the cleaver he cut his finger off with.
Triangle v = Glass Shards. Ethan drops to the ground creating a pile of glass shards he had to crawl on around him hurting enemies.

Interactions: (With other characters of Heavy Rain)
Circle = Madison. Madison jumps out and takes a picture stunning enemies.
Circle < or > = Scott. Scott comes in and delievers a haymaker.
Circle ^ = Shaun. Shaun appears above Ethan who the twirls jumps up and grabs him hurting enemies.
Circle v = Norman. Norman comes and drops a device on the ground that drains AP from people near it.
Supers:
Super 1 = JASON! Ethan screams Jason killing all enemies ahead of him.
Super 2 = Quicktime. A quick time thing revolves around Ethan alloqing you to choose what overpowered attack to use once.
Super 3 = (This is where the catagories come in) It is a cutscene killing all enemies on screen though changes depening on what catagory you used most.

Combat Level 3 = Ethan beats up Scott kills him leaving Shaun to drown. Kills everyone on screen.
Trials Level 3 = Ethan pulls open the gutter Shaun was stuck in and saves him. Kills everyone on screen.
Interactions Level 3 = Scott kills Norman and Madison kill Scott saves Shaun and gets Ethan out of jail.

Gimme your feed back thanks :smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket

Current Mains: Ratchet, Sir Daniel, Raiden

The journey to know today begins - The Legend of Dragoon

Dart Feld for All Stars
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (538 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Ethan Mars Move List (Wish me luck...)

Jul 28, 2012

mx2itb wrote:
I'm giving my best effort to do this but It may be seemingly impossible. Wish me luck and share. Also check out my Journey Traveler Move List http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Journey-Traveler-Move-List/m-p/3...

Gimme feedback if you want

Ethan Mars Move List :

Reguler Combat: (These catagories will matter.)
Square = Punch. Ethan punches.
Square < or > = Light push. Ethan pushes someone out of the way like he did when calling for Jason.
Square ^ = Shout. He cups his hands around his mouth and yells up.

Square v = I gotta find Jason. He sits putting his hands on his head shaking saying i gott find jason inflicting damage to enemies.

Trial Combat: (from ethans trials in Heavy Rain)
Triangle = Shoot. Ethan shoots the pistol he shot the man with.

Triangle < or > = Poison Throw. Ethan throws a vial of poison he had to drink at the enemy taking AP from them for a few seconds.

Triangle ^ = Cleaver. Ethan hits up at the enemy with the cleaver he cut his finger off with.

Triangle v = Glass Shards. Ethan drops to the ground creating a pile of glass shards he had to crawl on around him hurting enemies.

Interactions: (With other characters of Heavy Rain)
Circle = Madison. Madison jumps out and takes a picture hurting enemies.
Circle < or > = Norman. Norman jumps out shooting laser out of his eyes forward.
Circle ^ = Shaun. Shaun appears above Ethan who the twirls jumps up and grabs him hurting enemies.
Circle v = Scott. Scott drops haymaker on ground hurting enemies if they touch it.
Super 1 = JASON! Ethan screams Jason killing all enemies ahead of him.
Super 2 = Quicktime. A quick time thing revolves around Ethan alloqing you to choose what overpowered attack to use once.
Super 3 = (This is where the catagories come in) It is a cutscene killing all enemies on screen though changes depening on what catagory you used most.

Combat Level 3 = Ethan beats up Scott kills him leaving Shaun to drown. Kills everyone on screen.
Trials Level 3 = Ethan pulls open the gutter Shaun was stuck in and saves him. Kills everyone on screen.
Interactions Level 3 = Scott kills Norman and Madison kill Scott saves Shaun and gets Ethan out of jail.

Gimme your feed back thanks :smileyvery-happy:

I knew this one would be hard to do but you did a pretty good job on it, though the character interactions seemed a little of such as Norman shooting lasers, but it's understandable as this character wasn't much of a fighter in the game. Kudos to you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Jul 28, 2012
Also the first super was great if they do have him in the game I'm sure that would be one of them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Jul 28, 2012
Haha Thanks :smileyhappy:
Photobucket

Dart Feld for All Stars
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2013

Hey, great work on all these move lists. Wikipedia has a this unicode you can copy/paste that works great for directional arrows.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Unicode_chart_Arrows

You can feel free to use these button images as well:

PlayStationSquare.png PlayStationTriangle.png PlayStationCircle.png PlayStationCross.png (just drag-n-drop).

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (514 Views)
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2012

I kind of figured if they were to go with a QD character, it would be Jodie from the upcoming Beyond: Two Souls (but I don't think they're going with characters that aren't out yet). She has the aid of Iden who gives her a paranormal edge and from the footage I remember watching, she seems quite a bit capable on her own.

EDIT: @Negimafan:

Going to see about bringing it to the attention of the upper powers if we can get the PS icons (or just the button inputs in general) added standard for the board. 

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Jul 28, 2012
The icons are too much of a pain in the **bleep**.
And Honestly I don't think they will put him in this was just for fun
Photobucket

Dart Feld for All Stars
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (498 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Jul 28, 2012

mx2itb wrote:
The icons are too much of a pain in the **bleep**.
And Honestly I don't think they will put him in this was just for fun

I know it was just for fun, as was my suggestion of if it did happen and a QD character was in the running.  All in good fun though to see what people come up with for these characters that won't make it in though.  At the very least, someone can take the movesets and play the characters out in their head :smileylol:

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Jul 28, 2012
Yussir.
Photobucket

Dart Feld for All Stars
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 28, 2012

HAving tried to do a moveset for Ethan myself, I think Nahman Jayden should represent Heavy Rain. He has all the cool ARI stuff he can use along with basic hand to hand and gunplay.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (471 Views)
0 Likes