Jan 21 2013
By: AuXiiLium_DuHHHH I Only Post Everything 886 posts

Entertaining PSASBR commentary video i made

11 replies 249 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

I made this yesterday, its kinda funny and there is a funny twist to the second match. If u want more interesting commentary then u should subscribe! 

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 1 of 12 (249 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11697 posts

Re: Entertaining PSASBR commentary video i made

Jan 21, 2013
Meh, this place has gotten better since the game came out. I was scared to come here regularly during the betas.
Message 2 of 12 (180 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Jan 21, 2013
soooooo what did u guys think about the vid... the second match is funnier
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 3 of 12 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Yeah it was pretty entertaining. Great work man! And Kudos to Dan for winning the match. :smileytongue:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 12 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Jan 21, 2013
lol thanks, ill be making more including combo videos, arcade walkthroughs, and more!
Message 5 of 12 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jan 21, 2013
(it was a joke, sense o' humour pl0x)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 6 of 12 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2537 posts

Jan 21, 2013
@strife: I don't have any decent video capturing abilities, but if I did, I would do gameplay and commentary videos. My thought process is that when I was thinking about getting the game and even when I'm daydreaming about it now, I wished there were certain gameplay or strategy videos. I think I could provide that to people who wish the same because of 2 reasons: 1) I have the skill and like to dream up new strategies and ideas, and 2) I think I'm a fairly interesting person that people might like to watch.
Message 7 of 12 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 21, 2013

TrashCrap wrote:
@strife: I don't have any decent video capturing abilities, but if I did, I would do gameplay and commentary videos. My thought process is that when I was thinking about getting the game and even when I'm daydreaming about it now, I wished there were certain gameplay or strategy videos. I think I could provide that to people who wish the same because of 2 reasons: 1) I have the skill and like to dream up new strategies and ideas, and 2) I think I'm a fairly interesting person that people might like to watch.

It just seems too... easy. I mean, has no one seen Sequelitis, JonTron, Spoony, or AVGN? People who spend hours writing, shooting, animating, and editing gaming videos that are jam-packed with content. (Even Dunkey twists up the whole Let's Play scene with his absurd editing pace.)

I understand the educational (combos and such) side of it, even I have delved into that by just providing visual aids for some AP Bursts. But commentary is usually applied to something more... substantial. Like a movie, or a competition.

Once again, not trying to discourage anyone. In fact, just the opposite, I think the gaming community is capable of much more than screaming in a mic for 10 minutes while playing Amnesia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 8 of 12 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Yea I understand ur point and some of our vids will be legit tutorials for help and some will be just for fun like this one ^_^
Message 9 of 12 (81 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Jan 22, 2013
can anyone think of a vid they would like to see for allstars?
Message 10 of 12 (80 Views)
0 Likes