Nov 15 2012
By: Malcowright Lombax Warrior 227 posts

Emmett Graves's Moveset (Fan-Made)

3 replies 194 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

Here is my moveset for Emmett Graves

Square:Knife Stab (I short and quick knife stab.Has short range)

Square Side:Galloway Revolver (A short range revolver shot,Has good knockback but very short rant)

Square Up: Up  Galloway Revolver (Shoots one quick shot into the air.Great for airborne charcters)

Square Down:Tetranie Grendae (Emmett throws a single grenade.Short range but causes decent knockback)

Triangle:Union Shotgun (Simlar to Sweeth Tooth's but is more powerful but shorter Range)

Triangle Side:Kinectic Rife (Fires a short blast diagonly  at the ground.Not very good if you not in a tower but very useful if you are in the tower and want to gain AP.This is the best way to do it because it gains quite alot of AP when you hit someone with this attack)

Triangle Up:MAW Rocket Launcher (Fires two homing missles in the air.They track the oppenent but are not that powerful and don't cause that much knockback)

Triangle Down:R-Sec Proximity Charge (It is a Explosive trap.If you get near it,it will expload and cause your to lose AP and get a light knockback)

Circle:Turret  (Emmett summons a Turret.It has short range but can hit a oppeant multiple times.If it is hit 3 time.Eventually it will dissapear)

Circle Side: Turret Sapper (Sapps AP out of the enemy.Has short range but if your not carful.It will drain your AP quickly)

Circle Down : Wall (Emmett summons a Wall.Is good against projectiles but does not last very long.)

Circle Up:Tower (This Tower is great because you will be able to use the Kinectic Rifle and attack your enemies from a distance.It is recommend that you lay a Wall and Turrets to protect it.)

Supers:

Level 1:Grinder (Works very similar to a flawthrower.Fires two flaming discs and it you get hit  by the two discs,you die.)

Level 2: Sidewinder (Is very fast.If you get run over by it.Emmett can uses his Revolver to take out any enemies from a Distance but it is recommend you run over your enemies)

Level 3:Hawk (While it can't go into flight mode..it is still pretty powerful.It can fire Cluster Bombs,Torpedos and can also stomp on pepole.It also has a Machine Gun)

SIR DANIEL AND SPIKE FOR TOP TIER!!!!!
Message 1 of 4 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Emmett Graves's Moveset (Fan-Made)

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

Alright, let me address some moves that I think could be changed.

In Starhawk, the knife can do a little combo. It's 3 slashes. I think that should be his Square, as opposed to a singular stab. 

I don't know if I agree with the downward kinetic rifle, but I realize why you did it. 

The Union Shotgun shouldn't be like Radec and Sweet Tooth's, in my opinion. Maybe they could make it an actual short-ranged projectile that causes some crumple?

As for the MAW, that seems too good to be a normal move. Maybe if it were a super, I could get behind it. But as it stands, I dunno

The Turret is perfectly done. Exactly how it should be. 

The Turret Sapper sounds awfully annoying. Maybe if he had his Welding Torch to repair his buildings instead?

Now, your building choices are interesting. I don't know if I really agree with them, but you have the right idea. I think some interesting ones that could be implemented are the Sheild Generator, which would have a time limit or a damage limit, and could be passed through by any player (but not their attacks). Another interesting one would be if we got a boombox-esque ARM. Dunno about that one, was just a thought. Maybe Emmet could even call down a Grizzly. It could even work like an item, and anyone could use it. 

The grinder doesn't sound like a really good super to me. I dunno, your MAW idea sounded better as a super.

Also, let's talk about some additional perks. A good portion of the characters have triple jumps or glides. Emmet could easily have that with his Vulture pack.

Also, structurs should fall on to the stage and hit anyone in their path.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I would like to add something.

Similar to Sly's Super Jump and Paraglider, I feel that Emmett should have a superjump/glide move with his Vulture Jetpack for quick escapes in case his buildings get crushed. Not to mention it should be mentioned that your buildings can hurt your enemies on impact. (Seriously, it works in Starhawk, it should be able to work here)
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 3 of 4 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 15, 2012

DevDooms wrote:
I would like to add something.

Similar to Sly's Super Jump and Paraglider, I feel that Emmett should have a superjump/glide move with his Vulture Jetpack for quick escapes in case his buildings get crushed. Not to mention it should be mentioned that your buildings can hurt your enemies on impact. (Seriously, it works in Starhawk, it should be able to work here)

Just made those points, bro. Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 4 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes