Feb 13 2013
By: ToMuchMayo Wastelander 827 posts

Emmett Discussion thread

[ Edited ]
32 replies 354 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

I decided to try and make a dedicated thread for Emmett. Talk about anything in general about him here Smiley Happy

IMO i'd say he is a pretty balanced character and can be very versatile. Only gripe i have is maybe a slight buff in his machine gun, either a small boost in ap or a small range boost.

Most kills i gotten with Emmett so far is 7 for now and his ap gain is pretty amazing. Idk why people say his turret is OP i've seen it get 1 shot destroyed frequently. I was so happy his grenades hit on impact and explode though (something radec needs) really come in handy.

Anyways, go wild in this thread.

Message 1 of 33 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Emmett Discussion thread

Feb 13, 2013
he might have the most 'varied' supers....
Play For Fun!
Message 2 of 33 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Feb 13, 2013

yea each of them is for different situations. I think his shotgun one works best if you can predict where they will land in teh air

Message 3 of 33 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Feb 13, 2013
he has the most usefull grenades in the game.... i LOVE. that shotgun loadout grenade..also he has a pretty good Shotgun Kill confirm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 4 of 33 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I don't like his level 1s. His level 2 has a great hitbox, and his 3 is an awesome Sweetbot. I did well with him last night (I'm not counting the last 5 matches where I failed with him).

He seems to have only slightly more combo potential than Radec. I'm fairly certain the best somewhat practical midscreen combo he has is 80AP.
Message 5 of 33 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Just for the record, and to bring clarity, his "Shotgun Grenade" is actually a proximity mine... Smiley Indifferent

The only main thing I dislike about him so far, is that his rift extractor blocks Radec's sniper.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 6 of 33 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I think any of his moves that puts the opponent flat to the ground or cripple them will confirm his lvl 2. That raidus is huge along with the fact you have multiple times you can kill them with it. No one has teched out of his forward square lvl 1 atm and his 1 shot pistol should be a to kc his lvl 1 with the launcher since it cripples them too. May even be more reliable since its a quick shot.

Message 7 of 33 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Feb 13, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

Just for the record, and to bring clarity, his "Shotgun Grenade" is actually a proximity mine... Smiley Indifferent

The only main thing I dislike about him so far, is that his rift extractor blocks Radec's sniper.

that will suck when i use radec lol.

Message 8 of 33 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Feb 13, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

I think any of his moves that puts the opponent flat to the ground or cripple them will confirm his lvl 2. That raidus is huge along with the fact you have multiple times you can kill them with it. No one has teched out of his forward square lvl 1 atm and his 1 shot pistol should be a to kc his lvl 1 with the launcher since it cripples them too. May even be more reliable since its a quick shot.

I've been trying both those against a lvl 5 Cole cpu in practice mode. He seems to get out of it a few times.

Message 9 of 33 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Feb 13, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

that will suck when i use radec lol.

He can out snipe the sniper. Smiley Indifferent

Message 10 of 33 (279 Views)
0 Likes