Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 23 2013
By: WarissDaKing92 First Son 12 posts

Emmet Buff

2 replies 140 views Edited Feb 23, 2013

first off Thank you superbot for both Emmet and Kat. I main Emmet now and I love the way he plays, but I think he needs to be tweaked. First off his side square move, takes much too long to charge and has no range. Secondly his rocket launcher moves take gain a lot of AP. If ths was intended to balance out the character's moveset and make him a primarily long distance character, then you guys have succeeded, but I feel like I'm forced to focus on a few moves in his moveset because of this and the tweaking of a few moves might balance it all out.

Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Emmet Buff

Feb 23, 2013
His forward square is fine, if the ground distance was longer it would be too reliable of a kill confirm. If you jump it's much faster, gives 30 AP, and can be used to initiate wall bounce combos.

The MAW launcher, in my opinion, exists to help against characters that outrange his shotgun such as Ratchet and Kratos. Also to help his camping game, similar to the AP generator.

If you're noticeably neglecting your square moves try using them in the air, it's much safer since they have no dangerous wind downs. Emmett is a very tricky character to fight at close range, most of his moves have no wind up to speak of.
Message 2 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5355 posts

Re: Emmet Buff

Feb 23, 2013
no he does not need a buff
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 3 of 3 (87 Views)
0 Likes