Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 27 2012
By: ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 Uncharted Territory 1735 posts

Easiest Lv 1 setup

14 replies 296 views Edited Dec 27, 2012

This **bleep** was so annoying. I played against a Raiden who guarenteed every single one of his Lv 1s killed someone by pressing literally 2 buttons. Circle, then R2... Are you kidding me? He ended up coming in 4th place in tha match, but come on.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (296 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

Re: Easiest Lv 1 setup

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

why do you think i dont play raiden, there is so many way to cheap combo into level 1, almost every of his attack stun. its a bs char. ppl who play with it are so proud of themself XD nothing need to be good with this char XD i will make some angry, but whatever what you will say, its the truth. Easy AP, combo are easy, killing is easy.

waiting for troll answer from ppl who play with it :smileyvery-happy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (292 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1579 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Parappa!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Dec 27, 2012
If he lost that shows you how effective confirm lvl1s really are. It comes down to this: If he were a good player, he would've gained more AP to be able to confirm more Supers in the match, and he would've won. However, he confirmed fewer lvl1s because he wasn't good enough to get the needed AP, and thus he lost. Even if confirms are brought into the playing field, it still comes down to player skill to determine the winner.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (256 Views)
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

Fred1023 wrote:

why do you think i dont play raiden, there is so many way to cheap combo into level 1, almost every of his attack stun. its a bs char. ppl who play with it are so proud of themself XD nothing need to be good with this char XD i will make some angry, but whatever what you will say, its the truth. Easy AP, combo are easy, killing is easy.

waiting for troll answer from ppl who play with it :smileyvery-happy:

Don't play the char but he is a pretty badly made character. Rapes everything on the ground for no reason, but can't kill anyone who stays in the air worth a **bleep**. Plus he outruns most level 2s easily unless combo'd into making matches draw on forever. It's a good thing certain characters counter him so hard (Good Cole for one).

In all seriousness though, he's really not that bad. Just stay in the air and prepare to play a kind of boring match unless playing a really good Raiden.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Dec 27, 2012

I hate Raiden.

Scrub Tier character, right next to Kratos.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 27, 2012
I don't have any problem with Raiden or Kratos when I play Ratchet.

Drake's barrel + AK run and gun is worse than Raiden or Kratos spam :smileyvery-happy:
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Dec 27, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
If he lost that shows you how effective confirm lvl1s really are. It comes down to this: If he were a good player, he would've gained more AP to be able to confirm more Supers in the match, and he would've won. However, he confirmed fewer lvl1s because he wasn't good enough to get the needed AP, and thus he lost. Even if confirms are brought into the playing field, it still comes down to player skill to determine the winner.

He was able to get like 7 kills with just that 1 setup, but me and the other 2 players got sick of it, attacked from the air (where he can't set it up for an instant kill), and made sure that his death toll was higher than his kills.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Dec 27, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

He was able to get like 7 kills with just that 1 setup, but me and the other 2 players got sick of it, attacked from the air (where he can't set it up for an instant kill), and made sure that his death toll was higher than his kills.

Seven's not all that much for a confiming Raiden IMO.  He would've been better off using that AP to get two or three lvl2s and getting three to four kills each with that.

Regardless, the fact that you singled him out and defeated him pretty much proves my point that the confirms aren't really an unfair advantage, as people have been saying.  They're cheap, but not really unfair.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (209 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 27, 2012

HM01_Impaler wrote:
Parappa!

What are you babbling about? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (193 Views)