Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
21 posts

Re: EVEN if Crash bandicoot join the allstar.

Jun 13, 2012

Yeah I respect that too. I myself am a big crash fan I almost have every crash game except the one on the app store butim glad that they at least tryed to continue the saga by either changing him or just making a different story but I wish they did something like a remake or crash going back in time or something.

Message 11 of 28 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I think having Crash in the game at all would be huge, I dont mind which version they put in. he can look like the ps1 Crash and still have access to some of his moves from Mind Over Mutant if they need some ideas for attacks.

Message 12 of 28 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I say.. wait for it.. gonna say this again even though I feel like I am trying the shove this idea in everyone's face, skins.

For the people debating on which Crash to pick, why not just have multiple skins to choose from? So far I suggested Carbon, Fake, and Evil Crash. So let's say the default Crash is the old style one, then the people who prefer new Crash could choose a skin for the new Crash. Or vice versa. You get what I mean right?

Message 13 of 28 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jun 13, 2012

More skins is always better lol

Message 14 of 28 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 13, 2012

His moveset would be spins, jumps, kicks etc. His super would likely be Coco or something coming out on Puma and hitting something. His lvl3 would probably be using the aku mask to become fast moving and tornedo'y.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ly1nxj.jpg
Message 15 of 28 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1773 posts

Jun 13, 2012

If Crash Bandicoot makes it into this game, I think it goes without saying that most people will prefer the old PS1 crash to the new Crash of the Titans model. The Ps1 games were classics. Crash of the Titans and Mind over Mutant were highly forgettable, and were some of Crash's worst games yet.

Adding the new Crash would be such a missed opportunity, because there's no nostalgia to be had with the new Crash. We didn't grow up with this new Crash, we grew up with Naughty Dog's Crash. If SuperBot comes out and announces the new Crash will be in All Stars, it's pretty much guaranteed that it won't generate as much buzz as having the original Crash would. The original Crash was an icon. This new Crash just can't compare.

And it absoltuely doesn't matter that the new Crash may have more combat moves than the original Crash. Parappa the Rappa and Fat Princess had absolutely no combat moves in their games, yet SuperBot found a way to make him a great character. We should expect the same to happen to Crash if he makes it in.

Message 16 of 28 (53 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I would love to see him punch and kick in his combo with spin off and bazooka. but only in comic-con 2012 to see who's coming up next. so i pray for crash and spyro comes in there. theres a HUGE chance!

BeFunky_Untitled
Message 17 of 28 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jun 13, 2012

They did say that theyre adding classic playstation characters but since crash bandicoot is now a third party character it's not going to be easy getting permission to use him and since naughty dog doesn't own crash it means well be expecting the new crash.

Message 18 of 28 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1773 posts

Jun 13, 2012

stewie1-2_9 wrote:

They did say that theyre adding classic playstation characters but since crash bandicoot is now a third party character it's not going to be easy getting permission to use him and since naughty dog doesn't own crash it means well be expecting the new crash.

Activision owns every single iteration of Crash, both classic and new. Same way Capcom owns both the new Dante and the old Dante. So Naughty Dog not owning Crash has nothing to do with his look. Hell Crash Twinsanity's Crash had nothing to do with Naughty Dog but still retained the original design for the most part. SuperBot could at least go for that Crash if the Classic crash is too hard to get. Just please no Crash of the Titans, please. The hundreds of people on Facebook asking for Crash Bandicoot want classic Crash, not the new one.

Message 19 of 28 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 13, 2012

The various Crash models would likely be skins if they choose to impliment skins.

Classic Crash

Titan Crash

Coco

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ly1nxj.jpg
Message 20 of 28 (54 Views)
0 Likes