Dec 30 2013
By: assassins_burak First Son 20 posts

EU PLAYERS please select the other chars too !

25 replies 286 views Edited Dec 30, 2012

im a eu player and im 567 lvl at radec but come on all i saw at matches

-kratos

-nariko

-dante

-nathan

-raiden

-evil cole

-ratchet

---

saw a few

-sir dan

what about others?

heihachi

fatp

parappa

sly

goodcole(never saw)

toro

jak(never saw )

come on dude !

Message 1 of 26 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Re: EU PLAYERS please select the other chars too !

Dec 30, 2012

Lucky, all i ever see is Raiden and Kratos Smiley Tongue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 2 of 26 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 30, 2012
No you can't tell me what to do lol yea kinda tired of seeing them too enough that I don't give a cap about it yes I spelled cap I know.
Message 3 of 26 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Dec 30, 2012

You missed Sweet Tooth and he's my main. Smiley Mad Smiley Tongue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 26 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I hate Heihachi, Cole, Evil Cole and Nathan Drake. I will never play as them. I mainly have fun playing Radec, Ratchet, Spike and Sir Dan (though I suck as Sir Dan). I want to learn Big Daddy but I haven't figured out his bread and butter combos yet. Those that work online easily.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 5 of 26 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 30, 2012
@Tekn0tiize Why hate on Heihachi? He's one of the more technical characters to learn in the game and any player actually putting in effort to learn him should be praised.

And to the OP this isn't just an EU thing, everyone in the world seems to be picking similar characters, either they look "badass" or they have one move that they like to use repeatedly because no one chooses to block it. If you want players to try out new characters you kinda need to beat the ones they're playing to encourage them cause a lot of players will just stick to one character and one way of playing unless someone shows them it won't always work.

Lag is another thing, some characters with lots of hit confirms or projectiles will have a huge advantage in laggy matches since timing dodging them is very difficult and a hit confirm will always lead into a super and doesn't require timing like a setup would.
Message 6 of 26 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I don't like Heihachi cuz I'm not a tekken fan. I don't find his character interesting in any way either visually or otherwise. That's all. Plus I don't tend to do well with characters that require to be up-close, I do much better with mid-range and long-range capable characters, and a sort of keep away game when they get too close. OR get into a crowd with Super armour like Sir Dan or Heihachi and mess things up and get away.
------
Message 7 of 26 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I'm determined to be a 999 Big Daddy for a few reasons.

One: My gamer tag. As a little baby's hero, being a "Big Daddy" has some cute humor to it. Smiley Happy

Two: I picked him up yesterday; I'm hooked. Bad. He is seriously underestimated and can be a blast to play with.

Three: There needs to be some move variety online! I've ran into Big Daddy's actually in 2v2 sometimes, but most new players that don't know him yet.

Four: The feeling of pure joy that comes from besting three Kratos... Badly.... Or Raidens, Drakes, etc.
Message 8 of 26 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 30, 2012
@Tekn0tize Well that's your opinion and that's fine, I personally like Heihachi for being more technical and obviosuly reflecting more of a real fighting game character in this game. I'm personally more about being in someones face which is why I like Big Daddy a lot and I've always liked playing as characters that require to be close to be a threat like Zangief in Street Fighter or Iron Tager from Blazblue, the effort of getting close and taking full advantage of staying close is very fun and rewarding to me.

Message 9 of 26 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 30, 2012
@CalDW: I don't know man, playing 2v2 online with someone like Heihachi vs Radec + a combo character on maps like Paris/Hades/Dojo... getting up close and doing anything is just ridiculously difficult. You spend all your effort going to them and you don't last there long enough to do anything. BD or Sir Dan are different as they have super armour to get unclose and Sir Dan has his axe rang projectiles, Heihachi is just difficult to get up close. Maybe I'm not playing him right but I just don't feel comfortable with him. Sir Dan even though he is super slow, I can get AP pretty well (I suck at landing his super but thats another story).
------
Message 10 of 26 (183 Views)
0 Likes