Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
568 posts

Re: EMMET HATERS=ungrateful children

Nov 16, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

Not ungrateful childeren... Just selfish A holes...... They are jelly that there requested characters don't get in ;P They only want a dead IP, an art game character, a weird guy with a huge sword with blond emo hair and a soldier that isn't even close to a animal... 

I ran out of kudos but this post is just gold! hehe "a weird guy with a huge sword" hahaha, exactly how I feel about Cloud. But I'd much rather have Cloud over another Cole... wouldn't you? :smileyhappy:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, I don't want another Cole... But I rather have a girl with pink hair then Cloud as a representive for FF... Yes, I'm on Noc's side now ;P 

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2593 posts

Nov 16, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Fantastic post, someone had to say it. I love emmet, going to main him after sackbiy and big daddy and he's free am ecstatic about him, kat I can't comment ain't played gravity rush

i was gonna have sly be my main like the beta but with the inclusion of emmett, that may change...

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

Not ungrateful childeren... Just selfish A holes...... They are jelly that there requested characters don't get in ;P They only want a dead IP, an art game character, a weird guy with a huge sword with blond emo hair and a soldier that isn't even close to a animal... 

I ran out of kudos but this post is just gold! hehe "a weird guy with a huge sword" hahaha, exactly how I feel about Cloud. But I'd much rather have Cloud over another Cole... wouldn't you? :smileyhappy:

Umm, no.  I'm fine with two Coles.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (148 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 16, 2012
My personal ideal FF representative would be Squall.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (142 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I-density i understad why they're mad, it's like them not including link into the new Ssb instead for a hardly requested character. And I love cloud Emmett an kat so I'm not biased
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 16, 2012

barker09 wrote:
Welcome to the internet.

More like Welcome to the Forums of a Playstation characters crossover game that everybody is a marked target.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
987 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I loved Starhawk, impossible to convince any of my friends to play it with me though
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Played Starhawk a bit, and I loved it so far. I have no problems with him at all. Also Cloud is ok but I would rather have Zidane.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 16, 2012

A better question is why complain about FREE stuff? I don't care about a few of the DLC characters in Tekken Tag Tourniment 2 but I'm not going to complain about them you know why? Because they're FREE.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (72 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Nov 16, 2012

whyy no kudos a;D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (49 Views)
0 Likes