Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: Drippy for All Stars

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Oliver-for-PSASBR-Moveset/m-p/39...

I already started,but some of the movesets don't seem that good.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 31 of 35 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Feb 11, 2013
That's actually really good, however I do have one question. Doesnt the level 2 super sounds more like Toro's level 2 super then Evil Coles ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 32 of 35 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 11, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
That's actually really good, however I do have one question. Doesnt the level 2 super sounds more like Toro's level 2 super then Evil Coles ?

Well kind of,practically Evenstar like in the game it comes out of the ground and for example it's Dojo and it comes up in the center of the map,anything that comes nears it gets instant one Hit KO,it doesn't really come down like Toros,and also it'll be similar to Cole's super because although it instant 1 HIT KOs,the max kills it can get is like 3 similar to Cole's. Since the time on it is shorter

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Message 33 of 35 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Ah I see, wouldn't that make it a little underpowered, considering it would involve people having to be in the middle of the stage ? Once people realise that, they'd simply avoid that area (although it would be pretty difficult).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 34 of 35 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 11, 2013

That was just an example,but it'll be similar to Nariko's super level 1,it's far-ranged so it doesn't HAVE to be in the middle,practically just requires good timing,and it'll be good for big crowds

Message 35 of 35 (40 Views)
0 Likes