Mar 25 2013
By: hdog321 Wastelander 792 posts

Drake tips

4 replies 126 views Edited Mar 25, 2013
Soo can still build ap with him pretty good but I can't do **bleep** with his lvl 3 anymore and his level 1 to so any tips on what super to go for
Message 1 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Re: Drake tips

Mar 25, 2013
Timing is everything, jump as you shoot your level 3, it helps. I rarely use his level one unless it's a clear kill. Search for the combos videos of each character on the forum I'm sure it will help. Just seems like you need to be more creative
Message 2 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Mar 25, 2013

His level 3 is still useful but It can and always has been a not so good super on large levels mainly dreamscape.....definetly still go for it and if you can a level 2 right after depending on how go you are with building ap

meme3485470395
Message 3 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 25, 2013
I'd say have two kinds of training regimes for Drake (more so ever other character you play as): one for knowing his moves, what they do and what combos into what, and two for Supers range, meaning to train your use and timing of all three of the Super moves properly for multiple situations.

The latter really helps set apart the players haphazardly shooting the barrel from the players haphazardly "shooting" the barrel. Lol, get it? XD
~So much knowledge, so little time. Let's get going and play to our heart's content~
Message 4 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
587 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Opponents typically jump around to dodge Drake's Level 3. If you initiate Level 3 while near someone, it's best to jump with the opponent to make that first shot easy to land.

After that, it's mainly up to good timing. Keep trying to jump with your opponents and shoot during the peak of their jump (or near the peak if you're at a distance). That usually helps helps me out with that.

Message 5 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes