Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Re: Drake is starting to be Over-used..

Jan 16, 2013
Balance isn't always based how how fast the meter gain is or how effective the supers are. You know that, right?
Message 11 of 17 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Drake players use the barrel because they can if you stay on top of him they won't be able to use it as much, and the run n' gun gains reasonable ap, has an average distance and can be punished harshly if missed.

"Balance isn't always based how how fast the meter gain is or how effective the supers are. You know that, right?" What so he is unbalanced because he has a move people are to dumb to avoid and whine about (the barrel)? Sorry no that does not make him unbalanced. Balance is largely about meter gain and supers, and moves but much less than the other 2.
Message 12 of 17 (208 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Well said @twistedAvenger..Drake is not OP. Kratos is, Raiden is, maybe Dante. Not drake
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 17 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I've noticed it too!

And the more and more I notice the guy online, the more and more I begin thinking he should be nerfed Smiley Tongue
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 14 of 17 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Jan 16, 2013
He's currently "the flavor of the month."
Hopefully he'll get the slight nerf that he needs and people will move onto someone else.
Most Toro spammers seem to have switched over to Drake....maybe they'll switch back after the 'nerf.'
Message 15 of 17 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1151 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Which is why i lose to drake almost all the time even by those that havent reached 100 lv yet because of both his level 1 which he gets cheaply and can get dozen of kills in FFA by letting his barrel's do all the work while all he has to do is use the 'hit and run' tactic with his guns so opponents will find it hard to catch up by his ak flinching bullets or blown away by his magnum.

Message 16 of 17 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Plasmakirby wrote:
For those who say he doesn't need nerfed, how many times have u seen/used the ak or barrel, then how much have u seen the dart gun?

That's not a reason for him to be nerfed Smiley Tongue

Barrel can be destroyed by ANY ranged weapon, including swords, chains and other stuff that's part of your character.

If you get hit by his AK a lot, then maybe learn from it.

"Used a lot" does not equal overpowered Smiley Tongue Apart from Kratos and his homing grab Smiley Tongue

Btw I use the dart gun a lot. Slows down so many Raidens and they don't know what's going on xD

Message 17 of 17 (132 Views)
0 Likes