Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Drake is an awkward fit

Nov 11, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Organization13

please explain to me how in anyway sackboy is a 'stuffed animal' please show me a picture of a animal that he could be 'stuffed from' ????

A stufted animal is a plush doll, Sackboy looks like one, he was purposley made to look like one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 41 of 45 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 11, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Organization13

please explain to me how in anyway sackboy is a 'stuffed animal' please show me a picture of a animal that he could be 'stuffed from' ????

A stufted animal is a plush doll, Sackboy looks like one, he was purposley made to look like one.

^This

What was I supposed to say? "He looks like a plush midget black guy with an ecstasy fueled retarded grin" **bleep** RickyRetardTheIdiot

Message 42 of 45 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I like to call Sackboy a teddy bear! (minus the lack of ears and nose of course) XD

Message 43 of 45 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Nov 11, 2012

From what I've seen I lke Drake's moveset, he kicks a barrel, he uses the minigun from Uncharted 2-3, he can hide behind cover and use a grenade launcher, and my favorite is the one where he appears to be falling through a floor.

Also his Supers look fun, and definitely suit him well. The propane tank is probably one of the more iconic items in Uncharted 2 for me. Level 2, as people before explained, it shows his clumsy side. And of course his level 3 is reminiscent of the first Uncharted,

Message 44 of 45 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Nov 11, 2012
The barrel kick is from Drake's Fortune if im not mistaken.
Message 45 of 45 (40 Views)
0 Likes