Jan 22 2013
By: pmarc82 Lombax Warrior 133 posts

Drake Run and Gun Loop is Non-Existent

6 replies 237 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

I was expecting some type of recovery after you run and gun backward into cover wall, but taking the run and gun from the cover wall position has been taken out all together. Kinda sadden me a bit because it was a pretty good strategy to avoid counters, but I guess a quick jump will do the trick instead. All in all im glad the loop has been taking care of... Just didnt expected for it to be taking out period. I guess it's a small price to pay since he didnt get any other nerf Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 7 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Drake Run and Gun Loop is Non-Existent

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Glad its gone, after seeing it being used in the SoCal Regionals they should be ashamed that it was even in the game this long to begin with. 

I'm starting to wonder if after seeing it used in the tournament setting, that that might have pushed this patch to be released sooner. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 7 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Wait people used this in the SoCal Regionals lookin this up on youtube

Message 3 of 7 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 22, 2013

On3_Tw1st3d_Guy wrote:

They didn't sit there and loop that combo until they hit a level 3 or anything, but I saw it being used, even Seth and Daniel had mentioned it as it was going on. I didn't watch the matches on Sunday but I saw it being used by some Drake players on Saturday. Shameful, to say the least. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jan 22, 2013

On3_Tw1st3d_Guy wrote:

share the link if you find it lol I want to see it too. Im gonna look for it as well. 

Message 5 of 7 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 22, 2013
The loop was the only real thing he needed to be nerfed other than that he is easily one of the most balanced in the game. People go on and on about his barrel, but it's not op at all it's fairly easy to dodge and generates fair ap.
Message 6 of 7 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jan 22, 2013

pmarc82 wrote:

On3_Tw1st3d_Guy wrote:

share the link if you find it lol I want to see it too. Im gonna look for it as well. 

I've asked for links forever, so don't expect any Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes