Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Dragonfire: New Information to the game (updated)

Oct 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

can i be an in-game item that when you pick it up it links you to my thread on why the king of all cosmos should have been in this game? haha either way, i'll own you all as optimus prime


i sent your idea to superbot and they said ok

also it was hard but i convincd them to put in KOAtC as a playable character

 


that last line got me so excited!...then i remembered it wasn't true...


or is it trueSmiley Wink?

 


DON'T TEASE ME! Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 42 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Dragonfire: New Information to the game (updated)

Oct 16, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

can i be an in-game item that when you pick it up it links you to my thread on why the king of all cosmos should have been in this game? haha either way, i'll own you all as optimus prime


i sent your idea to superbot and they said ok

also it was hard but i convincd them to put in KOAtC as a playable character

 


that last line got me so excited!...then i remembered it wasn't true...


or is it trueSmiley Wink?

 


DON'T TEASE ME! Smiley Tongue


fine fine xDD

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 32 of 42 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Dragonfire: New Information to the game (updated)

Oct 16, 2012

Does my character encourage rage quitting? Smiley Tongue

Message 33 of 42 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Dragonfire: New Information to the game (updated)

Oct 16, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Does my character encourage rage quitting? Smiley Tongue


i dont knowSmiley Happy ill ask dragon and let you know!

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 34 of 42 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Dragonfire: New Information to the game (updated)

Oct 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Does my character encourage rage quitting? Smiley Tongue


i dont knowSmiley Happy ill ask dragon and let you know!

 


okay Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 42 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Dragonfire: New Information to the game (updated)

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Does my character encourage rage quitting? Smiley Tongue


i dont knowSmiley Happy ill ask dragon and let you know!

 


okay Smiley Happy


dragon replied and said your level 3 is rage quiting Smiley Happy at least you were right about lightning being in the game!



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 36 of 42 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Dragonfire: New Information to the game (updated)

Oct 16, 2012

lol sweet and lol xD

Message 37 of 42 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Dragonfire: New Information to the game (updated)

Oct 16, 2012
for great justice
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 38 of 42 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Dragonfire: New Information to the game (updated)

Oct 16, 2012

everybody wanted news and they ignore thisSmiley Surprised



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 39 of 42 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
6400 posts
 

Re: Dragonfire: New Information to the game (updated)

Oct 16, 2012
Aw it looks like I didn't make it.
Message 40 of 42 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes