Oct 16 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts

Dragonfire: New Information to the game (updated)

[ Edited ]
41 replies 828 views Edited Oct 16, 2012

Characters:

confirms Spyro

Wander

Spiderman

Batman

Kat

James Bond

vampire cole

sonic

neutral cole.

Big sister and 3 more bioshock characters.

Optimus Prime

Arnold Schwarzeneger

Vanille

Goku (Paul gale is one of his alts, takes paul gale 4 minutes to power up?)

Luffy (goku and Luffy are rivals, pikachu is his alt)

King of all the cosmos is in the game.

Nocturnal_Gamer is in as a secret character, the developers saw how dedicated he was and threw him in. (no attacks, argues with opponents, kind of like phoenix wright in UMvC3).

Nightmare is in the game but does NOT have his sword.

Scorpion is in but doesnt have any arms (strange choice...)

PayPay is a training dummy (wow superbot really loves the community to put us all in) along with sniperwolf.

Items: Dragonfire is an added item (when picked up the game crashes, flashing devil chibi etna face with dragonfire spelled out) Superpiposaru is the twin item of dragonfire (same effect). this_is_marko is an item that when used closes down the game for everyone and brings up an internet browser linked to his "why i think king of cosmos" should be in thread.

DLC/Versions: On Disc DLC-entire tekken roster, unsure which tekken though. 360 version has master chief and diogolouro while the wii u version will have mario, link and quackerzacher as unlockables. The Ps3 only character is the Playstation vita (yes as a playable character). Game will be on steam for only $2.99 (steam version will have extra levels for $1, and will accept farmville cash, Gabe Newell will be on the steam version, fat princess will be his rival ). Virginia will be DLC.

Costumes: Lightning will be an unlockable costume for heihachi, while cloud will be a costume for nathan drake. Vanille's alt will be duke nukem. Blondewolf41196 is an alternate costume for dante (he did voice work for superbot so they threw him in as an easter egg) Shadow is an alternate costume for big daddy. Amy Rose is an alternate costume for heihaci) Omar is confirmed as a costume for all characters (all characters words will be changed to "no comment"). One of big daddys alts is gurren lagann. Since people wanted females a female alternate costume for each character will be available. (capcom would not let dantes face be changed though, so his female form has a male face).

Easter Eggs: Using the game on the second of february lets you play as crash for 120 seconds. Theres a minigame that involves big daddy adn fat princess, wont spoil that here. Chinese Subliminal messages every second level. The clown from heavy rain is who is used in the tutorial (as you recall his name was confirmed as "murder everyone" in last weeks blog post). Superbot also said they got some good ideas from the movie "the ring" while making this game, whatever that means Smiley Happy

Changes to the game: They broke fat princess to shut up the haters and negative feedback (her chicken now lasts 2 minutes, while her level 3 lasts the whole match, and during the level 3 you can use other supers.) Parappas level 3 now includes full song.

Voicechat was removed for keyboard chat. Bilbo from the hobbit now walks in the background of every level. Games rating is now Ao (for having a certain item from saints row the third).

Story Information: Also someone known as "zeothedeathgod" is the final boss, to beat him you must make him sad o.0. I guess they were right when they said the final boss is interesting. and has a different way to defeat him. Mario is a secret boss by beating it on the hardest mode without losing a life and beating each opponent within 10 seconds, his voice is done by the guy that voices lex luthor in justice league unlimited and mario smokes a cigar to look cooler. Marios abilities include creating guns and making them shoot guns. Master Chief is marios second in command, they took away his guns, and gave him the ability to jump on people. (keep in mind mario and master chief are on all versions, but mario is only playable in the wii u version, and master chief in the x box). Snake is part of Raidens story. Kirby is in the game and plays a psychopath.

Trophies: There are three trophies (all bronze, and all called fred), one is to kill 100000 people in ranked multiplayer. and by that they mean actually kill the player not the character they are playing as, in a row too (need PS eye to verify kill). The other two trophies are for buying DLC (one is for buying the season pass) The platinum is called platinub and it is unsure on whether it is a typo or not.

If you guys want me to ask her any questions let me know down belowSmiley Happy Thank you for taking the time and reading this, will update as our interview goes on.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 1 of 42 (828 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Dragonfire

Oct 16, 2012

more news. big sister and 3 more bioshock characters made it in (she just found out about them)

Message 2 of 42 (822 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

On Disc dlc=entire tekken rsoter (idk which tekken roster, wasnt said yet) more news is coming in. Update: Game is coming to 360 and wii u later on.

Message 3 of 42 (815 Views)
Sackboy
498 posts

Oct 16, 2012

I knew I was in, but it's always nice to have an official confirmation.

Message 4 of 42 (789 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Oct 16, 2012
._. Seems Legit.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 42 (780 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Oct 16, 2012

I'm the mini-boss

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 6 of 42 (779 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 16, 2012
you need proof well heres proof my source is the source of sources that identifies the source material of the source
yup
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 7 of 42 (768 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Lol @ "Lightning will be a costume for Heihacho" ... I'm imagining it now, and it's not a pretty sight...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 8 of 42 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Lol @ "Lightning will be a costume for Heihacho" ... I'm imagining it now, and it's not a pretty sight...

it was confirmedSmiley Happy dragonfire has a source, and has proven it to me.

Message 9 of 42 (747 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 16, 2012

do you see how many characters dragon has confirmed as in the game?! no wonder superbot said its more than we thought

Message 10 of 42 (738 Views)