Highlighted
Feb 13 2013
By: All_FAIL_royale Lombax Warrior 118 posts
Accepted Solution

Downloading the dlc chars without owning the game?

5 replies 172 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

I might buy this game in near future it is not really high on my priority list but can i download the dlc characters now and install them when i buy the game or are they installed automatically on the drive after they have been downloaded?

Message 1 of 6 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Re: Downloading the dlc chars without owning the game?

Feb 13, 2013
Dont think so...
all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 2 of 6 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Feb 13, 2013
You can! SuperBot employees have even recommended it, so please do Smiley Very Happy just download them while they're free and then when you get the game and download all the patches they'll automatically be unlocked Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 13, 2013
You can do either. As soon as you "purchase" them (for free), they will be in your Download List forever. You can leave them there until you get the game, or you can download them, and theyll be added to the game as soon as you update it.

Either way, you just need to buy them (again, for 0 dollars).
Message 4 of 6 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Thanks a lot for the quick responses everyone Smiley Very Happy .I will just download them tommorrow when i get home and activate them when i get the game.As fun as the game seems the 55 euro they demand for it a bit too much for the content it provides at the moment.Will wait for more dlc chars and buy them if i like them to support the game
Message 5 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Feb 13, 2013

All_FAIL_royale wrote:
Thanks a lot for the quick responses everyone Smiley Very Happy .I will just download them tommorrow when i get home and activate them when i get the game.As fun as the game seems the 55 euro they demand for it a bit too much for the content it provides at the moment.Will wait for more dlc chars and buy them if i like them to support the game

I hate your username

Message 6 of 6 (100 Views)