I mean yeah it would be great to have all of our favs but I doubt that can happen. So as of right now who do you all see that has legit potential? Try youre hardest to exclude your fav if you have any thought of him not making it.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Conor since Ubi likes Sony and All Stars comes out a week before AC3. Can help promote their game. Could also be Aveline, but I figure they would rather promote AC3.
- Ratchet and Clank
- Chimera Hybrid
- Cloud Strife or Sephiroth or Lightning
- Solid Snake
- Connor Kenway or Ezio Auditore da Firenze
These are pretty much the characters that I think have at least been considered by SuperBot at this point.
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Virtually guaranteed to be in the game (brings roster to 19):
- Ratchet & Clank
- Solid Snake
- FF rep (Lightning or Cloud)
- Ape Escape rep (Spike or Specter)
Very good chances to be in the game (brings roster to 25):
- 4 more Sony IP characters
- Capcom rep (Dante or Chun-Li)
- Ubisoft rep (Ezio or Rayman)
Fair chances to be in the game (possibly 1-3 of the below are added, brings roster to 26-28):
- 2 more Sony IP characters
- Crash and Spyro (hoping that they're added but don't wanna put them too high)
- Another Square Enix rep (possibly Lara Croft)
- Valve rep (possibly Chell)
- Another fighting game character (from MK or SF)
- EA rep (possibly Isaac Clarke)