Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Don't wanna be A downer but...

Nov 1, 2012

Sadly it's a different story when it comes to shooters, for some reason they get too excited for Call of Duty.  Medal of Honor's 4.0 can comment on their Call of Duty fanboyism.  Although, that probably has more to do with Acitivision throwing big bucks around to make sure games like Battlefield and Medal of Honor get bad review.

Message 21 of 28 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 1, 2012

*sigh* I'm so tired of critics. It seems when there's shooter like COD snd Battlefield, the critics claim that they are always good and never will be bad with a little doubt. But when a brawler like this is in the making, it is already considered a "clone that has no potential" when they've never gave it a chance. I love this game, and I was sold when I saw it at E3' 12. It seems that these "critics" are all giving into the "shooters are the best genre of video games ever", and so games like this will never get its chance to shine. I thought the same thing about this game not doing so well, but I really don't care, I've never cared about what everyone else is doing and what's "hot" even when I was in high school, so those critics can go shoot themselves since they perfer it as their type game. You should care about what they say, your opinion is what matters most, this game is an 8/10 for me.

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 22 of 28 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 1, 2012

People aren't much of gamers anymore because Brawlers, Hack and Slashers, Platformers and Fighters are the reason gaming is what it is today.  Also, people that say "Hack and Slash isn't consistant" doesn't know gaming because Hack and Slashers have been constant for over 20 years now.  Personally, Hack and Slash is among my top three favorite generes.

Message 23 of 28 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

People aren't much of gamers anymore because Brawlers, Hack and Slashers, Platformers and Fighters are the reason gaming is what it is today.  Also, people that say "Hack and Slash isn't consistant" doesn't know gaming because Hack and Slashers have been constant for over 20 years now.  Personally, Hack and Slash is among my top three favorite generes.

Those brawlers, hack and slashers, and platformers was what I grewu p with. I like how today you're not really considered a hardcore gamer if you have never played an FPS as good as COD. I'm not a major fan of FPSs, but I'd rather play a game like Borderlands.Tthe only reason why so many people buy COD is because of the online gameplay, and the majority of them are little kids and immature and ignorant adults.

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 24 of 28 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 1, 2012

hushM0UTH12 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Those brawlers, hack and slashers, and platformers was what I grewu p with. I like how today you're not really considered a hardcore gamer if you have never played an FPS as good as COD. I'm not a major fan of FPSs, but I'd rather play a game like Borderlands.Tthe only reason why so many people buy COD is because of the online gameplay, and the majority of them are little kids.

For me when it comes to FPS it's Counter-Strike, Medal of Honor, Battlefield or nothing.  Battlefield 2 was the first one I played and loved since then, I like Counter-Strike because it takes a lot of skill and Medal of Honor because it's Medal of Honor :womanlol:.  Although, still not among my top three favorite generes of video games.

Message 25 of 28 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 1, 2012
nothing will stop me from getting this game
except financial issues...
Play For Fun!
Message 26 of 28 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Nov 1, 2012

I rather be My Own critic !!! >W<

:heart: SEXXXXXXXXXXY RAYMAN GIRL FOREVER :heart:

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 27 of 28 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Who gives a flying **bleep** what the reviews will be?!?!?!

Buy it... play it.. be happy. DONE! Jesus you peopel focus so much on what other people think. Just enjoy the game for yourself!

Message 28 of 28 (35 Views)
0 Likes