Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
756 posts

Re: Don't make the same mistake as SSB!

Oct 6, 2012

SSB had a reason to remove the characters though.

Dr Mario - He was just the EXACT clone of Mario so they could've removed him anytime. Though I can see how ppl are mad about it. Afterall he was my main in SSBM lol.

MewTwo - They removed him and replaced him with Lucario, I don't know if you notice it but Lucarios moves are almost exactly like Mewtwo's

Roy - He was replaced with Ike because they have thee exact moveset. So no harm done their

Pichu - He was just a more destructive version of Pikachu. He was just their for his cuteness.

Young Link - He was replaced with Toon Link. They always replace Link with some alternate version of himself. Which I like :smileyhappy:

SSB mostly replaced those characters with someone who's exactly like them. Their was no harm done when they did that because if you liked Roy you could probably be Ike, and if you liked Mewtwo you would probably like Lucario.

Message 31 of 32 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Re: Don't make the same mistake as SSB!

Oct 6, 2012
Actually, Roy was the clone of Marth. But he was replaced with Ike because Nintendo's Fire Emblem reps are the first hero, and the last hero. Meaning that Ike most likely won't be in SSB4.
Message 32 of 32 (28 Views)
0 Likes