Highlighted
First Son
19 posts

Re: Don't know if I'm going to get this game.

Oct 28, 2012

I know what you mean. I would buy this game no problem if it had any semblance of balance. Sadly, some characters really get the short end of the stick, while others are given tools much too efficient.

Message 81 of 86 (87 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Oct 28, 2012

PhoenixRush wrote:

I know what you mean. I would buy this game no problem if it had any semblance of balance. Sadly, some characters really get the short end of the stick, while others are given tools much too efficient.

A skilled Parappa can dominate a decent Kratos, so it is not like a new guy can beat a veteran PSASBR-ite. Certain characters are better against others and that is the nature of fighting games. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 82 of 86 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Oct 28, 2012
who gives a crap no offense but so many people have posted this and need to just keep it to them selves if you don't want it don't get it you don't need to tell the world, cause theres a lot of other people who aren't sure either and sorry i had to say this on yours but its so true
Message 83 of 86 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 28, 2012

kenan456 wrote:
who gives a crap no offense but so many people have posted this and need to just keep it to them selves if you don't want it don't get it you don't need to tell the world, cause theres a lot of other people who aren't sure either and sorry i had to say this on yours but its so true

But if someone post a topic like "OMG PSABR SO AWESOME DUDES" nobody complains, right?

Message 84 of 86 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 28, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

kenan456 wrote:

But if someone post a topic like "OMG PSABR SO AWESOME DUDES" nobody complains, right?

If this were a complaint thread, with a title to match, there'd be a lot less of an angry response.  But it's not, it's a thread whose title claims that someone may not buy PSAS, and people claiming to not buy the game has always garnered an angry response from the forums.  Hell, threads where people say they are going to, or not going to, buy the game pretty much get equal hate here, because the former is a useless thread and the latter is normally BS.  Your comparison doesn't really work since a lot of the random "nobody cares" comments are going directly off of the thread title and not the info brought forth in the OP.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 85 of 86 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

PhoenixRush wrote:

I thought that too, but often in the beta i found myself being the person I was getting my butt handed to me with, and it went something like this:

"Omg Riden (my god i keep forgetting his name) killed me so easy that char is pro!" -swiches to him and wins a few matches. After a loss by Parappa:

"Omg that Parappa char went BEAST he is even better!" -switches to him wins 1 loses the next-

"Omg that Fap princess is Awesome!"

I think you can see what i'm getting at. I admit part of it was just wanting to try all the characters, but in the right hands almost any (if not any) character is viable.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 86 of 86 (34 Views)
0 Likes