First Son
28 posts

Re: Don't hate me for this but imagine...

Nov 3, 2012

well the release date for that game will also be the date of my social life's death

brillando como el sol con pal de billetes de 1000
Message 21 of 33 (117 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 3, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Id literally bust nutt in my shorts.

MARK NUUUUUTTTTT!

Play For Fun!
Message 22 of 33 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I wouldn't object but I'd like it to be a PSWII exclusive.

Playstation sig
Message 23 of 33 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Whao this is really original.

Anyway I'm against this thing. It would turn out to be a random mess.

I could accept to see some characters like Crash and Spyro in a Smash Bros., and others if they appeared on Nintendo consoles, but that's it.

The only way for this to happen is if Nintendo or Sony goes out of the market and they decide to merge. So I'd say we're safe.

Message 24 of 33 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Nov 3, 2012
It'll happen for after Apple buys Sony and Nintendo and merge, effectively destroying Microsoft's last chance at relevance lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 25 of 33 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 3, 2012
That would be gay, Nintendo characters are to valuable.
Message 26 of 33 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 3, 2012

nintendo would never allow this to happen since most nintendo players dont even know the playstation chars but every playstation  gamer knows mario pikachu sonic and so on so nintendo making there chars appear on another console would be loosing , and ssb is more family friendly you cant get chars like kratos or radec saying i will kill you and the likes , so this will never happen.

Message 27 of 33 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I don't think crash will be the mascot for playstation in this game(if it ever hapens)he isn't Sony owned he's activisions i know you whant him but it will never hapen the characters who have chance to be the main are kratos,toro or sackboy
Message 28 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 3, 2012

That would be epic, but Kratos would be the one facing Mario. You know how much sony would get ridiculed for picking a 3rd party character to represent them in the biggest crossover fighting game of all time? But still, i would wet myself in excitement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 29 of 33 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 3, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

nintendo would never allow this to happen since most nintendo players dont even know the playstation chars but every playstation  gamer knows mario pikachu sonic and so on so nintendo making there chars appear on another console would be loosing , and ssb is more family friendly you cant get chars like kratos or radec saying i will kill you and the likes , so this will never happen.

Oh c'mon from your words it's clear that you play only on Playstation.

"Nintendo fans don't know Sony characters but Sony fans know Nintendo characters" what is this?

Obviously everybody knows Mario, or Pikachu. As well as Kratos, or Crash.

Not everybody knows Ness or Lucas for example. Or Fire Emblem characters like Chrom or Roy. But at the same time not everybody knows more obscure Sony characters like Sir Daniel or Fat Princess.

Anyway it wouldn't work for a lot of reasons, but if they keep Smash Bros.'s gameplay and put some selected Sony characters like Crash or Spyro which have actually some connection to Nintendo, I wouldn't be against it. I would love to see characters like Jak or Ratchet too but they simply are not part of Nintendo so it wouldn't make sense.

Message 30 of 33 (60 Views)
0 Likes