Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 03 2012
By: gangsterluigi613 Monster Hunter 23 posts

Don't hate me for this but imagine...

32 replies 872 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

E3. The year is 2016. Nintendo is finishing up their conference when Satoru Iwata walks on stage and says, "Thank you all for enjoying Super Smash Bros. Since you like it so much, we are taking it to the next level." Then he walks off. Playstation's part then is about to close when suddenly, Omar Kendall walks out and says, "Playstation All Stars has been a huge success. Therefore, we will be taking it to the next level." And walks off. Later, at Pax Prime, on the last day of the event, there is something scheduled on the last day titled, "The Next Level". When  The Next Level begins, it starts off dark with no light. Then Satoru Iwata walks out and says, "Hello everyone. We are glad yu all came. Welcome..." he stops and Omar Kendall walks out and says, "To the Next Level." Then the screen turns on and it shows Mario standing and staring at something. Then it (the screen) says," They are the best in the genre." Then it shows Crash Bandicoot staring at Mario. Then it says," But which one" Shows Mario's eyes squinting angerly at Crash, "is", Crash's eyes are angerly squinting at Mario," Better?" Lights shine behind both of them and Nintendo characters walk up next to Mario and Playstation characters walk up behind Crash. They all are standing still then the word BATTLE!!!! pops up on screen and everyone starts charing at each other. Then Iwata and Omar shake hands and as soon as they shake, the title of the game pops up, "Super Smash Bros. Battle Royale." Then you hear two hands (Master Hand and Crazy Hand) clapping on screen and hear a demonic laugh (Polygon Man). What do you think and sorry for the long story. No hate please.

gangsterluigi613-Sig.png

Thanks for watching.
Message 1 of 33 (872 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: Don't hate me for this but imagine...

Nov 3, 2012

Would not object to a crossover of the crossovers :smileytongue:

Message 2 of 33 (855 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 3, 2012
we've had a couple of these fantasies pop up once in a while,
even DP wrote a daily article about this,
it would be an awesome idea tbh...
Play For Fun!
Message 3 of 33 (843 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I do like the idea
Message 4 of 33 (830 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Nov 3, 2012

awsome idea! too bad it will never happen :smileysad:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 5 of 33 (813 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Nice to see I'm not the only person with this AWESOME idea! Great minds think alike!!

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 6 of 33 (806 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 3, 2012
i TOTALLY wish that happens :smileyvery-happy:
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 7 of 33 (801 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I'd like it just because I'd get to be Captain Falcon. How would the K.O system work? Would it be supers or ring outs? I don't think both methods would gel well.

Message 8 of 33 (778 Views)
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Nov 3, 2012
lmao I can see snake standing their and asking "Well which side am I on?!?!?"

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 9 of 33 (752 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5355 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Awesome...Amazing...AWESMAZING

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 10 of 33 (739 Views)