Mar 22 2013
By: retrosoul22 Fender Bender 3580 posts

Doko Demo Issyo (Together Everywhere) stage idea

[ Edited ]
23 replies 313 views Edited Mar 24, 2013

Toro's Home
Games: Doko Demo Issyo X Tekken, Parappa, Jumping Flash, Tokyo Jungle, Katamari Damacy, Ape Escape, Patapon, Loco Roco, and God of War
Soundtrack: Toro and Kuro Theme and Taste of Teriyaki ( Lammy )

Easter Eggs: Posters of obscure first party playstation games in the background, playstation syuff liek a controller, vita, move in the background on a shelf, PS1 and PS2 next to the TV with the PS3
Description: The stage is set inside of Toro's home. The battle takes place inside his room and all the furniture can act as platforms. Eventually during the fight, multiple characters pop out of Toro's TV and start interacting with each other. (NOTE: When they jump out of the TV, Toro's house is destroyed the same way the Dojo is and becomes a flat stage. Some of Toro's friends appear and start cheering on in the background) Paul starts sparing with Mokujin (Tekken), Lammy (Parappa The Rapper) gets on top of a table in the background and starts playing her guitar and singing Taste of Teriyaki, Baron Aloha (Jumping Flash) is being chased by the Pomeranian (Tokyo Jungle), a Pipo Monkey is riding a Centaur (God of War), One of the Prince's cousins (Katamari) is chasing the centaur that the monkey is riding, and the Patapon and the Loco Roco blob start attacking players.

Message 1 of 24 (313 Views)
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: Doko Demo Issyo (Together Everywhere) stage idea

Mar 22, 2013
Sounds wild; if anything, this should be like the last stage made as a tribute for the game or to appear on story mode for the sequel as the semi-final stage. It will surely be flashy and quirky as what I expect from this game's crossover ideas!
Message 2 of 24 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Mar 22, 2013
This idea's perfect! Sony Santa Monica, I hope you really take note of this!
Message 3 of 24 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Glad to see people like it.
Message 4 of 24 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Mar 22, 2013

It sounds a little bit too busy in its current form HOWEVER I do like the idea of a Doko Demo Issho stage making use of multiple mashups like Time Station, because it fits Toro's love of gaming. From what I've seen, he has tons of posters on his walls, and they could incorporate those in a similar manner you've suggested, with characters hopping off posters and doing stuff in the background before the walls break away and reveal the main mashup.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 5 of 24 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Mar 22, 2013
I like everything about it except for it becoming a flat stage. Walls breaking away? Yes. No platforms? No. We already have 4 different stages with at least parts that have almost no platforms.

Toro is my favorite character, though, so I'd love this idea!
Message 6 of 24 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 22, 2013

i was about to make a post for a toro stage lol but now theres this but one thing im not really a fan of is the stage having to much mash-ups i would like it to be just 2 better

Message 7 of 24 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Mar 22, 2013
@Alex_pagan13

Lol and the stage being two mash ups doesn't do it justice. Especially when Toro is a gamer. Multiple mash ups is the only way to do it justice.
Message 8 of 24 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 22, 2013

@retrosoul22 true i havent forgetten but still the only stage that has more than 2 mash ups is Time Station other than that its most likely if a Toro Stage happens it will only have 2 mash ups but hey you never knowSmiley Wink

Message 9 of 24 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Yes yes yes!! We need a Toro stage!!<3
Message 10 of 24 (180 Views)