Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Does this game support Smash players?

Nov 19, 2012

khailcon wrote:

The game is in the brawler genre. It will be similar. Its like BF3 and Call of Duty. Players can go back and forth but each one has some quirks that take time to master. I haven't played CoD in a long time so going back to it is somewhat hard. It will be the same with All Stars and Smash. 

Genious!!! Kudos!!

Message 21 of 25 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 19, 2012

TweetyPurd wrote:

khailcon wrote:

The game is in the brawler genre. It will be similar. Its like BF3 and Call of Duty. Players can go back and forth but each one has some quirks that take time to master. I haven't played CoD in a long time so going back to it is somewhat hard. It will be the same with All Stars and Smash. 

Genious!!! Kudos!!

Thanks! I strive for logic and reason. Comes with the territory of studying anthropology. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 22 of 25 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1413 posts

caRe: Does this game support Smash players?

Nov 20, 2012

can you jump with the up-stick/d-pad?

slant six=worthless trash company. Please Sony, make a good SOCOM 4, like a truly next-gen SOCOM 4 with great gameplay, tons of levels, weapons, great graphics, and excellent online setup
Message 23 of 25 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I play this game just like i play smash, if thats what you mean. Only difference i gotta use specials more often, other than that, i play psas as i would smash
Message 24 of 25 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Well yeah, it's the same thing when coming to King of Fighters from Street Fighter or Virua Fighter from Dead or Alive.

Message 25 of 25 (37 Views)
0 Likes