Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: Does the absence of one or a few characters automatically make this a game not for fans?

Oct 6, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

ps_plyr wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

It's just a sad excuse to defend the game.

Also, one or a few? Lol I'm counting at least 7 names that should ABSOLUTELY be in this game and there are some Playstation's IPs I didnt even play...

no i'm just pointing out why imo posts like those don't make sense for me when i see a game with drake, kratos, jak, rachet etc in it 

but regardless

"'m counting at least 7 names that should ABSOLUTELY be in this game"

which names exactly?

if ( and i'm pretty sure i'm correct ) its third parties that sony does not own again it needs to be said that if the third parties involved are not cooperative then what would you suggest superbot/sony do?

...saying that some of the characters you request are from games you've never played doesn't really do much good to your point btw

No I meant that I didn't play all Sony's IPs, so maybe there are more than the seven characters I'm thinking (the usual, Crash, Spyro, ecc ecc). Anyway, we can't know why, and that's fortunate for Superbot. But I have my doubts.

"we can't know why"

if you're talking about character inclusions...

yes yes we do it has been explained several times by superbot that some third parties were being uncooperative when they approached them to include their characters in the game...

just yesterday omar stated that they were characters he wanted that he wasn't able to obtain

Message 11 of 17 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Re: Does the absence of one or a few characters automatically make this a game not for fans?

Oct 6, 2012

yup its like nintendo having Super Smash Brothers without Mario! Smiley Very Happy 

this game needs Crash and hell i'll even say i rather have Cloud rather then no Final Fantasy reps now Smiley Happy

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 12 of 17 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

yup its like nintendo having Super Smash Brothers without Mario! Smiley Very Happy 

this game needs Crash and hell i'll even say i rather have Cloud rather then no Final Fantasy reps now Smiley Happy

Crash isn't Mario nor is he Sonic. Crash is Crash.

Message 13 of 17 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Shame on you! 

Thats a Dirty Lie Smiley Tongue

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 14 of 17 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

Shame on you! 

Thats a Dirty Lie Smiley Tongue

groomp

Message 15 of 17 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

so i'm guessing you would rather the game not be made if crash cannot be included because of activision?

Message 16 of 17 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 7, 2012

No it just shows that this is the first of the series and lets face it, maybe part of the reason why some people's favorite characters didn't get in is because the owners to the rights of those characters don't have faith in this game if that is the case then Superbot would be unable to put them in, thus its out of their control. If this game becomes successful then later on in the series those characters everyone is desperate for might get in.

Playstation sig
Message 17 of 17 (45 Views)
0 Likes