Reply
Nov 18 2012
By: drakolecoococo I Only Post Everything 1194 posts
Offline

Does some have these character on their child hood ?

[ Edited ]
18 replies 300 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

No one want Digimon characters or Chocobo.. I played these game on the psone and I liked it. These character was playstation exclusive ? Anyway these characters was on my childhood ...  Chocobo

_______________________________________________________________________
Crash Bandicoot from Twinsanity for PSABR ! I hope.
Message 1 of 19 (300 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/13/2012
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: Does some have these character on their child hood ?

Nov 18, 2012

Please speak english.

dante photo dante2.png
Message 2 of 19 (280 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/03/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: Does some have these character on their child hood ?

Nov 18, 2012

We don't want characters that arn't original video game characters and chocobo would probably be a minion or a background

 

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 3 of 19 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
1194 posts
 

Re: Does some have these character on their child hood ?

Nov 18, 2012

Tamers12345 wrote:

Please speak english.


U MAD BRO ?

_______________________________________________________________________
Crash Bandicoot from Twinsanity for PSABR ! I hope.
Message 4 of 19 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/13/2012
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: Does some have these character on their child hood ?

Nov 18, 2012

drakolecoococo wrote:

Tamers12345 wrote:

Please speak english.


U MAD BRO ?


lol

dante photo dante2.png
Message 5 of 19 (240 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/13/2012
Offline
993 posts
 

Re: Does some have these character on their child hood ?

Nov 18, 2012
I liked both those games, but I would not wannt play as them.

If you want, check it Digimon Battle Arena, its basically super smash with digimon
Message 6 of 19 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Does some have these character on their child hood ?

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Digimon_Rumble_Arena.jpg

 

One of my favorite games on the PSone!  Digimon/PSAS crossover!

Message 7 of 19 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
1194 posts
 

Re: Does some have these character on their child hood ?

Nov 19, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

Digimon_Rumble_Arena.jpg

 

One of my favorite games on the PSone!  Digimon/PSAS crossover!

_____________________________________________________________

Thi game was so awesome that I found a way to play this game on my wii.!  Not a joke

_______________________________________________________________________
Crash Bandicoot from Twinsanity for PSABR ! I hope.
Message 8 of 19 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Does some have these character on their child hood ?

Nov 19, 2012

drakolecoococo wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Digimon_Rumble_Arena.jpg

 

One of my favorite games on the PSone!  Digimon/PSAS crossover!

_____________________________________________________________

Thi game was so awesome that I found a way to play this game on my wii.!  Not a joke


this game is still amazing. I actualy played it last week, also I only played chocbo racing as a chid

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 19 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
1194 posts
 

Re: Does some have these character on their child hood ?

Nov 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

drakolecoococo wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Digimon_Rumble_Arena.jpg

 

One of my favorite games on the PSone!  Digimon/PSAS crossover!

_____________________________________________________________

Thi game was so awesome that I found a way to play this game on my wii.!  Not a joke


this game is still amazing. I actualy played it last week, also I only played chocbo racing as a chid



I dont know what is the name of the game but the game with Chocobo I played its an adventure. and also an RPG ? or .... I lost it Smiley Sad

_______________________________________________________________________
Crash Bandicoot from Twinsanity for PSABR ! I hope.
Message 10 of 19 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes