Nov 16 2012
By: ItsLuigiTime Uncharted Territory 1087 posts

Does seeing a character confirmed...

[ Edited ]
12 replies 584 views Edited Nov 16, 2012

...make you seem to automatically like them more?

I feel like it has that effect on me.  When Sir Dan was announced, I found myself wanting to know more about MediEvil and waiting to get Resurrection on my Vita when it hits the PSN.

Also, before Emmett Graves was announced, I had heard of him before but simply saw him as just "there" and planned on trying Starhawk eventually.  But now that he's been confirmed, he suddenly seems a lot cooler to me and I've been looking for the Starhawk demo on PSN (to no avail, unfortunately).

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Re: Does seeing a character confirmed...

Nov 16, 2012

ive started to play gamesfor characters in the roster, still missing toro, nariko and dante :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (559 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Yes because you don't know how they play and the overall feeling of a new playable character.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 17, 2012

you sound exactlly like me

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Nov 17, 2012

I definitely think it does. If I know I'm going to be able to play as this character I try to get to know them and play their games so playing as them in this game will be a lot more fun.

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Nov 17, 2012

That was exactly me with Sir Dan...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (378 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 17, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

It leads no for me.

Before Spike was leaked or announced, I actually wanted to get an Ape Escape game. AE2 only because AE1 is old & seems aged even if it didn't have Spike as the main character (he's a secret char though). Even when I saw Spike, I'd just instead play as him than getting an AE game. But if there's an Ape Escape 4 with Spike as main, then sure.

Same with Kratos, I did play GoW of GoW Collection but not interested in the franchise. But will in the future for the GoW PSP HD Collection & the new GoW 2013.

PaRappa, heard of it way back, couldn't cause requires online shopping. Toro, can't, his are JP games. DMC's Dante & Raiden, was already planned on getting those games before the reveals.

With the DLC Chars, I have the free Starhawk Campaign but not a lot hard drive space for it but cool to play as him here as DLC. No vita, no plans of interest in that game, character I wouldn't know if it were not those requests, other than that, no interest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Agreed.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

It leads no for me.

Before Spike was leaked or announced, I actually wanted to get an Ape Escape game. AE2 only because AE1 is old & seems aged even if it didn't have Spike as the main character (he's a secret char though). Even when I saw Spike, I'd just instead play as him than getting an AE game. But if there's an Ape Escape 4 with Spike as main, then sure.

Same with Kratos, I did play GoW of GoW Collection but not interested in the franchise. But will in the future for the GoW PSP HD Collection & the new GoW 2013.

PaRappa, heard of it way back, couldn't cause requires online shopping. Toro, can't, his are JP games. DMC's Dante & Raiden, was already planned on getting those games before the reveals.

With the DLC Chars, I have the free Starhawk Campaign but not a lot hard drive space for it but cool to play as him here as DLC. No vita, no plans of interest in that game, character I wouldn't know if it were not those requests, other than that, no interest.

You should defenetly get a ps vita and gravity rush.Gravity rush should have been a launch title and the first bundle given out because the game is awesome.If you play it, you will most certainly see why Kat deserves a perminent spot in allstars.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Yeah I learned to apreciate sir dan

My mains: Jak and Dante
Training With: Sweet Tooth, G.Cole
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (240 Views)
0 Likes