Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: Does anyone think this game is better than SSB?

Dec 12, 2012

"Smash has been around for a long time and has had 3 games to evolve through. This is the first attempt, ofc Smash wouldn't get dethroned.

Sony wasn't even aiming for that."

Which is why I said it has a long way to go and has potential, Like you mentioned,this is Sony's first attempt at a party brawler ofcourse it ownt beat smash yet. My post was merely replying to the OP.

Message 11 of 14 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Smash is better in the people's eyes, but I like All-Stars more.
Message 12 of 14 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Smash wins for me due to the sheer amount of content. I prefer the roster of PSAS and also find the gameplay fairer and more balanced but Smash wins for me due to the huge amount of modes, the story mode(not everyone's cup of tea), all the little extras and how well it all gelled together. Don't get me wrong, PSAS is great, but if it's to beat Smash, it's got a long way to go. As a first outing, it did great though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 13 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Dec 12, 2012

I really like the combo system and supers in all stars more. but when it comes to party games, smash is better purely because everyone already knows how to play it. it's just not fair when you throw in all stars and i'm the only one who knows what the hell i'm doing

Message 14 of 14 (26 Views)
0 Likes