Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 21 2012
By: Jorumvar Monster Hunter 32 posts

Does anyone main with Sweet Tooth?

2 replies 68 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

Seems like a solid character, but would obviously take more time to get used to than some of the fast-twitch characters.  Is he worth getting better with, or is he not as competitive?  Again, not flaming, but there are characters who falter a little in the competitive arenas, and though Sweet Tooth hardly seems like that, I wanted to see what you all think.

Message 1 of 3 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Re: Does anyone main with Sweet Tooth?

Nov 21, 2012

That's something you'd probably have to figure out on your own. It depends on what playstyle suits you best. I have no idea how to use Sweet Tooth properly so I get handled. However, with Sir Daniel I'm tough as nails.

But hey, practice makes perfect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 3 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Re: Does anyone main with Sweet Tooth?

Nov 21, 2012
I think he can hold up. His kit is very, very straight forward. He can control space with flame breath, molotovs, and chainsaw which gives him the advantage over the other "bruisers". Where he falls short is his ability to close distance. I think his L1 is amazing and I'd argue his L3 is the best in the game.

He is still my favorite character but I've moved on to maining other characters. I know I'll fall back to him soon but to answer simply--yes. He is an awesome character who I think can succeed competitively
Message 3 of 3 (47 Views)
0 Likes