Sep 16 2012
By: PapasBurgeria First Son 4 posts

Does anyone know what happens when a character is knocked off the stage?

4 replies 232 views Edited Sep 16, 2012

I was watching the toro inoue trailer and couldnt help but notice that he knocked one the characters off the stage, but didnt show you what happened next. I'm really interested in this as it begs the question: " could this be another way to play? Maybe while everyone is pointlessly racking up their **bleep** people off the stage getting tons of points! I think this, lives mode and health mode should definetly be included in the final package for people who get bored of timed deathmatch. I like the finisher idea, it's just that they didnt really innovate enough with them, I mean loads of them are just exactly the same but with different cutscenes, and thats definetly not going to appeal to hardcore smash bros fans like myself. Anyway, superbot could you PLEASE PLEASE consider making each super actually different in the way that each one should actually have pros and cons and be varied instead of parappa the rappas, spikes, heihachis, and toros all being the exact same. it will make the game have little depth. If you arent prepared to do that could you PLEASE make multiple modes that dont involve finishers like a smash type mode and a health mode. ( AND A NON TIMED MODE! ).

Message 1 of 5 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Re: Does anyone know what happens when a character is knocked off the stage?

Sep 16, 2012

If you're knocked offstage, you teleport back to it while losing a good chunk of AP. That's it.

Message 2 of 5 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Sep 16, 2012
...Done?
Message 3 of 5 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 17, 2012

I noticed that they teleport to the farthest point away from the edge

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 5 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 17, 2012

yeah, as far as I know theres no point penalty. 

There are going to be modes besides timed death match too. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 5 of 5 (98 Views)
0 Likes