Jul 10 2012
By: MrEpic1 Uncharted Territory 1724 posts

Does anyone know if their going to make a trailer like E3's for when every character is announced?

3 replies 294 views Edited Jul 10, 2012

I LOVED E3's trailer it showed a close up of every character announced at the time and it was awesome nevertheless.

Anybody know?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Re: Does anyone know if their going to make a trailer like E3's for when every character is announce

Jul 10, 2012
Yes, the guys at SuperBot knows. and 2nd of all I don't think they will. Every time they announce the 2 characters they have to go back and show all the characters over and over again. no i dont think so, i think they will just show them in trailer like Toro and HeiHachi's trailer.
Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Re: Does anyone know if their going to make a trailer like E3's for when every character is announce

Jul 10, 2012

Yea the rest of the characters trailers will probably be like toro & heihachis. Theres gonna be like around 28 characters in the final roster. Doing A 6 second segment trailer like that would make the trailer like 4 minutes. so i'd say no

Juliet Starling for All-Stars (I'm not A brony)
Message 3 of 4 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2012

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:
Yes, the guys at SuperBot knows. and 2nd of all I don't think they will. Every time they announce the 2 characters they have to go back and show all the characters over and over again. no i dont think so, i think they will just show them in trailer like Toro and HeiHachi's trailer.

This.

They'll highly likely make a pretty **bleep** epic trailer, when everyone has been revealed.

Just look at the length they went to make the live action trailer for Heihachi and Toro.

Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)
0 Likes