Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: Does anyone else want a Chimera Hybrid in?

Oct 26, 2012
I'll say the same thing I said on the previous thread - they could've got a Resistance rep if they wanted it, the reason for not having one is most probably down to Insomniac - which we should respect, it's not like they flat out said no to Resistance, we got stages and items, it may just be down to a creative reason or simply because they've already announced their finished with the franchise so may want to distance themself from it (sounds silly but if this were the case, they'd be better at explaining it).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 21 of 33 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 26, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

And a thread for any Resistance rep has been made how many times? I'm sure a lot including me whould like to see a Resistance rep.

how many cloud , crash,wander and snake has been there?  much more than a resistance threads

Message 22 of 33 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 26, 2012

void-0 wrote:
I agree with you bluediamond about Nathan hale, however just for arguments sake whenever I think of resistance I think "Chimera" I don't think human...Nathan Hale is as iconic to me on the same level as per say Cole McGrath or Sweet Tooth but looking from someone who isn't overly familiarised with the resistance franchise or sony in-general would probably have a better chance recognizing a Chimera over Nathan Hale

Thats the thing though. Yes in Resistance your always fighting chimera's, but is it really fair to request a chimera just because you see them creatures most in the game. You gottta think about the Hero and who the main character was throughout most of the series. Theirs many many different type of chimera's while their only one Nathan. He was the star of the franchise up until the end of R2. He even has some unique power from the chimera's that give him those weird powers so its not like if we get nathan we wont have a chimera for real. That little bit of Chimera's virus inside Hale makes him kinda half human and half chimera.

His moveset would be easy to make, his alternate costumes would be even easier to make and his supers would be easy.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 23 of 33 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Oct 26, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

i think chimera should be in because they are more iconic

Would love a chimera to be in as a character!  Huge fan of the Resistance series.

P.S.: In relation to your sig, I would KILL to have Ty in the game! Favourite childhood game next to Spyro!!

Message 24 of 33 (86 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

lets hope SB listens to resistance fans since they do hold the rights to use the  ip already and give us some playable rep xD

Message 25 of 33 (81 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Oct 26, 2012
all this talk about chimera...no one even remembers Resistance, let alone being crazy about a chimeran character in this game. no, i don't want a chimera. SB should work their butts off to get characters that actually matter. chimeras aren't iconic at all. they'll be forgotten once the PS4 comes around. heck, no one even talks about resistance now.
Message 26 of 33 (74 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

I still don't get why there's no Resistance character whe...

Oct 26, 2012

I still don't get why there's no Resistance character when they have Resistance themes in two of the stages and two of the pick ups are from that series too.

Message 27 of 33 (70 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Rumba_Lumba wrote:
all this talk about chimera...no one even remembers Resistance, let alone being crazy about a chimeran character in this game. no, i don't want a chimera. SB should work their butts off to get characters that actually matter. chimeras aren't iconic at all. they'll be forgotten once the PS4 comes around. heck, no one even talks about resistance now.

so people want crash a dead char and cant even remenber resistance that had a game just a few months ago? lol

that is your opinion for me resistance itsnt dead i bet sony will make other studio use it and it will even had a launch game for ps4 since it had one for ps3 and vita  so they kinda like to make resistance games for launch consoles for some reason

Message 28 of 33 (65 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 26, 2012

What does this tell you?

chimeray.png

Playstation sig
Message 29 of 33 (62 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 26, 2012

looks like there are lots of ppl that want a resistance rep xD

Message 30 of 33 (60 Views)