Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: Does anyone else want a Chimera Hybrid in?

Oct 26, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
Okay the grims would be cool but I dunno how they would make that work LOL

I already thought it out.

Level 1: A chameleon is called in. Like in Resistance 2, these basta*** are hard to spot and it's guarenteed 1 kill to anyone who doesn't roll out of the way in time. The Chameleon strikes anyone randomly from the back getting the kill. It's invisible until the last second where it goes for the swing. Anyone that's really close may die as well. (Same opacity as Sly Cooper)

Level 2: Dem grims! They crowd the stage, they will simply attack to try and stun you and keep you grounded while an exploding leech grim runs for you. You know what happens when it blows up near you.

Level2: Cutscene attack with the Leviathan, a drop ship is called so your Chimera or Infected Nathan Hale can get out of the way while The Leviathan leaves carnage for you.

How about those for specials? Lv 3 is to fill in for the seemingly awesome Lv 1 and 2's.

Message 11 of 33 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Man that grim 1 sounds awesome. Lol a chameleon for lvl 1 would be so OP those things are BIG.
Message 12 of 33 (102 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 26, 2012
would love for a chimera to make it in
Photobucket
Message 13 of 33 (94 Views)
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Me to...I honestly prefer a Chimera over nathan or Joseph just because I feel like a Chimera is more recognizable and easier to associate with the resistance franchise
Message 14 of 33 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Interesting, however Nathan Hale proved how he was better then the Chimera's and was immuned to their virus for 2 games. He made his debut in RS1 as that great commander who was the only survivor then later on as he battles the chimera's, he constantly survives their onslaughts... He even gains this unique ability(before Spoiler!!.............................................................................his death)................. He gains some superhuman type powers from the chimeras virus so Nathan Hale proves himself worthy for being best man to represent Resistance and his role on PSASBR. I lacked detail on what he actually did throughout the series but my memory is vague from RS1 & 2.

Joseph C. is completely understandible as to why he does not fit in this game. He doesn't have any powers. He was under Nathan Hales orders. He was just a solider on Nathans team/unit in R2 and was a survivor trying to protect his family from chimera's in R3. He successed in the things he did in R3, but Nathan Hale is the best man because of what he did and what his legacy was. 

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 15 of 33 (75 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 26, 2012

i would love to see an hybrid but i guess SB thinks resistance doesnt deverve a rep Smiley Frustrated

Message 16 of 33 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I agree with you bluediamond about Nathan hale, however just for arguments sake whenever I think of resistance I think "Chimera" I don't think human...Nathan Hale is as iconic to me on the same level as per say Cole McGrath or Sweet Tooth but looking from someone who isn't overly familiarised with the resistance franchise or sony in-general would probably have a better chance recognizing a Chimera over Nathan Hale
Message 17 of 33 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 26, 2012

but lets be realistic chimera should not be in due to being background chars and i asked PG is a resistance rep was ever considered he said nathan hale was on the list at some point so if we get a resistance rep its either him or nothing imo. atleast his lvl 3 should be the easiest thing going into god mode with psychic powers xD

Message 18 of 33 (57 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 26, 2012
^ Nathan hale was considered? Smiley Surprised
Message 19 of 33 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 26, 2012

And a thread for any Resistance rep has been made how many times? I'm sure a lot including me whould like to see a Resistance rep.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 20 of 33 (48 Views)
0 Likes