Highlighted
Oct 26 2012
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

Does anyone else want a Chimera Hybrid in?

32 replies 345 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

Superbot was trying to get the most wanted characters, like Crash, Cloud, Snake, Wander etc., but seemed to have forgotten to put a Chimera Hybrid in, and they didnt even get those most wanted characters. Now I know that Resistance already has stages and items, but I think the series is deserving of a character, most likely a Chimer Hybrid. Superbot should have focused on characters they knew they could get in that would be popular characters like a Chimer Hybrid. I would love to see Radec and a Chimera face off.

What do you guys think.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 33 (345 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: Does anyone else want a Chimera Hybrid in?

Oct 26, 2012
If their is anybody that loves resistance it's me lol. I own all 3 and RFoM is my favourite
Message 2 of 33 (320 Views)
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Oct 26, 2012

im looking forward to the collection

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 3 of 33 (317 Views)
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 26, 2012

You know, I'm starting to take back what I said, there are only 3 REAL humans in the game; Heihachi, Spike and Nathan Drake. When I think of a chimera, I think of something I can just run over. You slaughter these guys like nothing in Resistance. I would prefer Nathan Hale or something. Hell, even Infected Nathan Hale if people don't really want a human.

Nathan Hale is brutal and doesn't roll over and die easily.

Radec vs. Chimera would be cool, though. Radec is a commander or something, apparently. Chimera Hybrids are merely pawns/recruits.

Message 4 of 33 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Oct 26, 2012

i think chimera should be in because they are more iconic

Message 5 of 33 (305 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I made a thread about the supers for chimera I'll bump it. Tell me what u guys think
Message 6 of 33 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Oct 26, 2012

sounds good

Message 7 of 33 (295 Views)
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 26, 2012

I remember that thread, I'll be honest, I think the super you listed are lame. Call in the big guns!!!

Call in the Leviathan, Kraken, Widow Maker, Chameleon, a hoard of grims (a hoard the size of the freakin village of grims in Resistance 3) etc.

I would suggest The Goliath and Satan. But The Goliath is already in "The Dojo" and Satan is in "Time Station".

Random thought I just had... Imagine the background of a stage where "The Beast" from inFAMOUS and "The Leviathan" fight it out...!

Message 8 of 33 (284 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Naw man Titan would be so beast for a lvl 3.
Message 9 of 33 (280 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Okay the grims would be cool but I dunno how they would make that work LOL
Message 10 of 33 (279 Views)
0 Likes