Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Does anyone else feel that the current announced 3rd party characters should of been the "D

Sep 27, 2012

Subtenko wrote:
Big Daddy looks unique and what other fighting game is he in? I like it, balance is good as long as they can as as many ps characters as they can

I am excited to see him and look forward to using him but he just doesn't feel playstation enough tome mainly because of the year or so it was x-box exclusive

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Does anyone else feel that the current announced 3rd party characters should of been the "D

Sep 27, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Subtenko wrote:
Big Daddy looks unique and what other fighting game is he in? I like it, balance is good as long as they can as as many ps characters as they can

I am excited to see him and look forward to using him but he just doesn't feel playstation enough tome mainly because of the year or so it was x-box exclusive


maybe he converted :smileytongue:

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Does anyone else feel that the current announced 3rd party characters should of been the "D

Sep 27, 2012

achus93again wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Subtenko wrote:
Big Daddy looks unique and what other fighting game is he in? I like it, balance is good as long as they can as as many ps characters as they can

I am excited to see him and look forward to using him but he just doesn't feel playstation enough tome mainly because of the year or so it was x-box exclusive


maybe he converted :smileytongue:


hes multiplatform the only exclusive so far is the upcoming vita game, but maybe to me this was just a business deal to advertise infinites close release

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
290 posts
 

Re: Does anyone else feel that the current announced 3rd party characters should of been the "D

Sep 27, 2012

impotant is in the eye of the fanboy, and in the 3rd party. People who think they could get sora are just insane, as always.

but when it comes down to it, sony put in who they were given from 3rd parties. They may not have been allowed to use Crash, Cloud, Snake, Sora, and others. You use Big Daddy because he fills a role and he didnt take any major negotiations to get. Same thing likely for raiden and heihachi. The dante mess is thanks to capcom, for sure, but still its a dante, which is better than nothing from them.

Its just one of those things, i really dont think it is fair to judge the games 3rd party selections. I would love to see the list of characters superbot wanted, compared to who they got.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (71 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Does anyone else feel that the current announced 3rd party characters should of been the "D

Sep 27, 2012

Glidethefirst wrote:

impotant is in the eye of the fanboy, and in the 3rd party. People who think they could get sora are just insane, as always.

but when it comes down to it, sony put in who they were given from 3rd parties. They may not have been allowed to use Crash, Cloud, Snake, Sora, and others. You use Big Daddy because he fills a role and he didnt take any major negotiations to get. Same thing likely for raiden and heihachi. The dante mess is thanks to capcom, for sure, but still its a dante, which is better than nothing from them.

Its just one of those things, i really dont think it is fair to judge the games 3rd party selections. I would love to see the list of characters superbot wanted, compared to who they got.


this guy knows what he is talking about I agree

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: Does anyone else feel that the current announced 3rd party characters should of been the "D

Sep 27, 2012

yea that should of been the decion since it is a playstation allstar game.

superbot please dont make the sequal!

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes