Sep 27 2012
By: khknight Fender Bender 4080 posts

Does anyone else feel that the current announced 3rd party characters should of been the "DLC"?

[ Edited ]
15 replies 560 views Edited Sep 27, 2012

Just from a logical standpoint, the currently announced 3rd party characters feel so "low priority". 

The only 3rd party characters this game every really needed was crash, spyro, snake, cloud and maybe sora.

Raiden and heihachi may have been from heavily playstation associated franchises but I doubt they're as loved as 3rd party characters I listed above. Technically, Big Daddy and new Dante don't even belong in the game. 

Superbot should of saved them as DLC and focused on the real top priority 3rd party characters.

What you guys think?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (560 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Re: Does anyone else feel that the current announced 3rd party characters should of been the "D

Sep 27, 2012
I agree. Big daddy, Dante, dlc. But, IF the important characters are in the game then I will just have to assume that superbot really wanted to get as much that they had on their table done. Hence, big daddy and the hopeful inclusion of snake, and first party guys like wanderer(my most wanted along drake a ratchet).
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (536 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: Does anyone else feel that the current announced 3rd party characters should of been the "D

Sep 27, 2012

khknight wrote:

Just from a logical standpoint, the currently announced 3rd party characters feel so "low priority". 

The only 3rd party characters this game every really needed was crash, spyro, snake, cloud and maybe sora.

Raiden and heihachi may have been from heavily playstation associated franchises but I doubt they're as loved as 3rd party characters I listed above. Technically, Big Daddy and new Dante don't even belong in the game. 

Superbot should of saved them as DLC and focused on the real top priority 3rd party characters.

What you guys think?

Wait before the game comes out. . ..

anyway, the characters listed as dlc would make no sense. Becouse, yes they arent as famous as the characters like snake cloud crash, so it would make not that much sense to put them in as dlc.

Yet, characters like cloud snake, crash . . . . . , .. , musnt be dlc. That would just be the biggest mistake ever.

Imagine getting ssb, paying for a luigi dlc, or samus. . . haha.

I hope they keep their cool line and announce nothing. So we can discover things, before everything is leaked in the internet.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4080 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Trujuju_91 wrote:

khknight wrote:

What you guys think?

Wait before the game comes out. . ..

anyway, the characters listed as dlc would make no sense. Becouse, yes they arent as famous as the characters like snake cloud crash, so it would make not that much sense to put them in as dlc.

Yet, characters like cloud snake, crash . . . . . , .. , musnt be dlc. That would just be the biggest mistake ever.

Imagine getting ssb, paying for a luigi dlc, or samus. . . haha.

I hope they keep their cool line and announce nothing. So we can discover things, before everything is leaked in the internet.

I just feel like Superbot should of gotten their prorities straight. If they really couldn't get snake,cloud, crash or spyro then they should of just focused more on 1st party characters and stages and keep trying to to get snake, cloud, etc after lauch.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

Your assuming that they aren't already in, which we don't know yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (473 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Sep 27, 2012

yap, but my bets are still that those characters are already in. They just have some brave guys in their company who really dont wanna spoil all characters for the audience. At least i cant imagine them leaving out the most wanted once. :smileyvery-happy:

Never, not in this prestige project game, market by one of the 3 head console producers.

never . . .

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Sep 27, 2012
I want all characters on disc.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 27, 2012
You have a point but hey think of it like this..:

What if, these 3rd partys were really worked on last after they finished the main characters and they just revealed them first. So they've been working on more playstation characters and maybe a few more third partys this whole time while they still have the characters they worked on first unannounced.

Basically, it just seems like the 3rd partys are a priority because of the way they were announced. Like just because Big daddy and nathan were announced first doesnt mean they were made first. Sir Dan could have been the first model for all we know. Cloud coulda have been second, but we dont know he is in the game yet. See :smileyhappy:
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I feel that the third party characters already in a huge in playstation spast,except big daddy, and deserve to be on disc. 

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Big Daddy looks unique and what other fighting game is he in? I like it, balance is good as long as they can as as many ps characters as they can
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (338 Views)
0 Likes