Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: Does anyone else feel like the hype's gone.

Sep 28, 2012

Well as people ask for more and more reveals the hype will go down each time IMO. Why would a game get any hype if the people get all the info they ask for. I personally think that they shouldn't do anymore reviles keep everyone in suspense maybe do one more reveille just don't let it be the final boss I want my reaction to be Holy crap he's the final boss!!?

Message 61 of 78 (127 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Sep 28, 2012

the silence actually increases my hype. yes im impatient but i know they aren't stting on there thumbs, they are there improving the game. And IMHO i like the silence and the lack of interaction lately because there are far too many opinions if they listen to angry forum mobs all the time. They've produced a solid exciting over the top fun game and i will continue to believe in Superbot. The beta is what i look forward to now. I am perfectly happy with who they have released thus far and respect there decision to save the best for last.

Message 62 of 78 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

This thread is crazy... to all those saying u lost interest in the game cuz it was pushed back a month what are you 5 years old??? you telling me that you were only gonna play this game for a month and be done with it??? well if thats the case u clearly dont care about the game enough to deal with it and help develop the metagame. And how does anyone KNOW there isnt gonna be cloud or whatever. let's think about it why wouldn't they include him... odds are they will love him or hate him.... and thinking otherwise i believe is just you the fan being ignorant.... hes been the star of the show for a while now so ya... hes in.... also grow up have patience..... how about you promote hype!!! im so excited for this game im telling every **bleep** person i know about it so just think good... play something else while THEY HOLD IT BACK A MONTH TO FIX PROBLEMS SO YOU DONT COMPLAIN LATER... I just dont understand why people need new reveals and stuff... stop being just another of the common american spoiled consumer and need to buy something all the time.. enjoy what u have.... and enjy this when its here

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 63 of 78 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

FroZiiiN wrote:

This thread is crazy... to all those saying u lost interest in the game cuz it was pushed back a month what are you 5 years old??? you telling me that you were only gonna play this game for a month and be done with it??? well if thats the case u clearly dont care about the game enough to deal with it and help develop the metagame. And how does anyone KNOW there isnt gonna be cloud or whatever. let's think about it why wouldn't they include him... odds are they will love him or hate him.... and thinking otherwise i believe is just you the fan being ignorant.... hes been the star of the show for a while now so ya... hes in.... also grow up have patience..... how about you promote hype!!! im so excited for this game im telling every **bleep** person i know about it so just think good... play something else while THEY HOLD IT BACK A MONTH TO FIX PROBLEMS SO YOU DONT COMPLAIN LATER... I just dont understand why people need new reveals and stuff... stop being just another of the common american spoiled consumer and need to buy something all the time.. enjoy what u have.... and enjy this when its here

that is funny, because i read a thread on this site, writin by superbot(or omar) stating the delay was because of the vita version not the ps3 version. And they can PATCH IT so the delay is stupid, but i dont care for the delay i just dont like the character choises they made for a playstation allstar game.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 64 of 78 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 28, 2012
This game was my top three, slowly made it's way to the bottom.

Halo 4, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2, Resident Evil 6, Pokemon Black and White 2, even Borderlands 2 before it came out ..
Message 65 of 78 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

Borderlands...boring after a short time... resident evil 6 looks worse than raccoon city farcry stopped being good after predator but this one looks nice.... pokemon really???? and halo 4 ok... I myself plan on playing halo 4 and this game with some borderlands or the last of us somewhere in between... seriously tho while ur here complaining ill be helping the community grow so they DO make a lot of DLC and we DO see a sequal... maybe with the characters u like... and this game is gonna rock stop being a baby

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 66 of 78 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Yes I was very excited for this game..  Now ?  Not so much i do like the beta and the game seems very interesting.

than Fifa and tekken h append.

Message 67 of 78 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

also the full roster isnt leaked so **bleep**??? stop being a nub this is a technical party brawler whos gonna have characters u like off the bat and as DLC this game is gonna be a blast dont be such a baby... while ur here complaining ill be helping the community grow as much i can hoping for good DLC and hoping for a sequal... the only other fighter im looking forward to is Injustice.... I also play MK and smash all the time... never got into tekken.... and am ok at MVC and blazblue and can hold my own in persona

Message 68 of 78 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Apparently (still a rumor) this 20 character roster is the final one.

I'm very dissapointed.

Message 69 of 78 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Sep 28, 2012

whered  hear that rumor?

Message 70 of 78 (37 Views)
0 Likes