Wastelander
625 posts

Re: Does anyone else feel like the hype's gone.

Sep 28, 2012
I'm kind of happy there's no hype atm. Gives a time to rest the mind and stop acting so crazy everytime the game is mentioned somewhere. It will come back when the other conventions get near, which are very soon.

Also they said US beta coming back was tbd so there's that. No one knows what will be featured in that one to test out. I do agree they should promote this as much as they promoted other games but it's still two months away. Probably next month we'll see commercials on TV and more game trailers showing off not just characters, but all the things you can do on the game.
Message 41 of 78 (177 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Sep 28, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Here all the stuff superbot has not adresses/revealed: story mode, stock mode, other mode, cutsceens, characters, costumes, unlocks, info about multiplayer, box art, minions, and tones of other little things implemented in the game.  Why cant they just like reveal stock mode at eurogamer or costumes? And yet they choose nothing. What are you hiding Superbot?

does NOBODY remember they pushed the release date back a month? They probably planned to show stuff off at TGS and Eurogamer and all that, but decided not to so they could show it off closer to the new release date, so hype would be built for the game, plus for all we know they werent originally planning to announce all 20 cahracters by this time, they couldve had it split up more, and since it was leaked they just wanted to get the leaks out of the way and now want to keep the characters they were going to show off a secret.

Well if they are revealing characters closer to release date then it has to be youtube or website reveals. Im 90% sure all remaining conventions are within the next 15 days

yeah i knowSmiley Tongue they could just do like a gametrailers thing or whatever like how the game was officially confirmed. Have the characters be announced on iGN, or a youtube reveal. Doesnt really have to be at a convention, but companies normally go all out closer to release, because lets say they announce mostly everything this month/the last few months, when the game gets closer to release nobody is really going to be hyped or remember it, they will be like "meh." because theres no news about it anymore. they feel like theyve seen it all, announcing stuff a week before or even a day before the game comes out gets people really hyped. This time period is pretty much a deadzone, im sure its because they pushed the release date back and they had to announce all the leaked things first.

I really hate how it worked out now with the release date pushed back and nothing being revealed for the game. This game is dead to me. This game currently sits at the bottom of my most wanted list and its terrible. This game was supposed to be on top but now like 6 other games have risen above it. Not that this game sucks or im mad about no reveals, all the other games are better.

How did you get 2 kudos?  Everyone needs to realize that it's not the end of the world.  There will be reveals.  They won't be this weekend.  Take a straw and suck it up.

Message 42 of 78 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Still there IMO
Message 43 of 78 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 28, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Here all the stuff superbot has not adresses/revealed: story mode, stock mode, other mode, cutsceens, characters, costumes, unlocks, info about multiplayer, box art, minions, and tones of other little things implemented in the game.  Why cant they just like reveal stock mode at eurogamer or costumes? And yet they choose nothing. What are you hiding Superbot?

does NOBODY remember they pushed the release date back a month? They probably planned to show stuff off at TGS and Eurogamer and all that, but decided not to so they could show it off closer to the new release date, so hype would be built for the game, plus for all we know they werent originally planning to announce all 20 cahracters by this time, they couldve had it split up more, and since it was leaked they just wanted to get the leaks out of the way and now want to keep the characters they were going to show off a secret.

Well if they are revealing characters closer to release date then it has to be youtube or website reveals. Im 90% sure all remaining conventions are within the next 15 days

yeah i knowSmiley Tongue they could just do like a gametrailers thing or whatever like how the game was officially confirmed. Have the characters be announced on iGN, or a youtube reveal. Doesnt really have to be at a convention, but companies normally go all out closer to release, because lets say they announce mostly everything this month/the last few months, when the game gets closer to release nobody is really going to be hyped or remember it, they will be like "meh." because theres no news about it anymore. they feel like theyve seen it all, announcing stuff a week before or even a day before the game comes out gets people really hyped. This time period is pretty much a deadzone, im sure its because they pushed the release date back and they had to announce all the leaked things first.

I really hate how it worked out now with the release date pushed back and nothing being revealed for the game. This game is dead to me. This game currently sits at the bottom of my most wanted list and its terrible. This game was supposed to be on top but now like 6 other games have risen above it. Not that this game sucks or im mad about no reveals, all the other games are better.

How did you get 2 kudos?  Everyone needs to realize that it's not the end of the world.  There will be reveals.  They won't be this weekend.  Take a straw and suck it up.

Umm never complained about how there was no reveals. Im just saying how there is no reveals right now its getting boring and im getting more excited for other games. I can live w/o reveals

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 44 of 78 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Sep 28, 2012
WE **bleep**ed up the hyper for ourselves. WE ruined 8 character reveals, tons of items and modes and 10+ stage reveals because we HAD to hack the beta. Face the consequences. Don't **bleep** about the hyper being "gone" and blaming Superbot, just because we're greedy **bleep**. I'm still very hyped for this game. Extremely hyped. Because I know this game will be awesome, and I'm not going to judge how much fun my future self will have just because there weren't any reveals at TGS. That's the most idiotic thinking ever. If it wasn't for us, the last 8 character reveals would have been awesome, but all Superbot heard from fans was "f**k you, we knew that already! Reveal something new, because this is our game and we want YOU to listen to how WE want it to be handled!"
Stop thinking like a little brat and start appreciating that this amazingly epic game even exsists. It makes me sick how gamers these days treat everything. Jesus.
Message 45 of 78 (148 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I agree with that, there would be reveals but since there's so many events they can't really reveal characters until more towards the release date now.
Message 46 of 78 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 28, 2012

What I'm really disappointed in is superbots youtube page, I subscribed in hopes of seeing new videos, like combos for the new characters or even an in depth look at their stages. They could do dsp many things. Maybe the dev diary that playstation released will continue to show new things every week or so. To be honest I have lost a lot of hype for this game there are many things they could show the public that aren't necessarily characters but they aren't doing anything. If it continues like that I might just stop caring all together I already preordered the game and pick it up the day it will be released than I will know what will be in the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 47 of 78 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Sep 28, 2012

There is no hype because Superbot doesn't make it. Hacking the beta doesn't mean anything, they can demonstrate something else (or be smarter next time). There are tons of contents they could show. Or maybe there isn't? The doubt is legitimate.

Message 48 of 78 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

Augustus_04 wrote:

there is no hype, only in this forum.. outside of this forum this game doesnt exist, true story.

the marketing for this game is pretty bad. i think this is the reason why this game wont sell good

it's not just that. It's superbot fault as well. If they chose more ps oriented characters(and the ps characters everyone wants in a playstation allstar game like crash, spyro, cloud , and sora alone, this game would be doing VERY VERY well. But superbot f-ed up and put in the very wrong characters. Marketing isn't the only thing that screwed up the hype

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 49 of 78 (108 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Yes you are very right
Message 50 of 78 (100 Views)