I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: Does anyone else feel like the hype's gone.

Sep 28, 2012
Even if they showed gameplay on a new stage or something. Honestly their is nothing to talk about on the forums. Or just announce
1 character ( wasn't evil Cole magrath released by himself)
I don't know about u guys but I am so bored of my games ( Uncharted, MK etc.) that's why I keep comin back to these forums to hopefully find something new about this
game
Message 31 of 78 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 28, 2012

what do you mean no reveals in a really long time? o.0 people act as if we havent seen reveals since e3.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 32 of 78 (145 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Beaverx-xFeaver wrote:

I'm personally losing faith in SuperBot. I don't think the game will be bad, hell it looks better than most of the crap that was released this year, but the marketing is SOOO bad. It's as if Sony doesn't care about it's own history...

^ rofl >.> people acting like the game should have commercials constantly for half a year. commercials dont normally start till a week or two left, and sony has said you will see all-stars EVERYWHERE. hell commercials are already up online, on youtube and all (ads) thats amazing as it is.

Message 33 of 78 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Here all the stuff superbot has not adresses/revealed: story mode, stock mode, other mode, cutsceens, characters, costumes, unlocks, info about multiplayer, box art, minions, and tones of other little things implemented in the game.  Why cant they just like reveal stock mode at eurogamer or costumes? And yet they choose nothing. What are you hiding Superbot?

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 34 of 78 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 28, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Here all the stuff superbot has not adresses/revealed: story mode, stock mode, other mode, cutsceens, characters, costumes, unlocks, info about multiplayer, box art, minions, and tones of other little things implemented in the game.  Why cant they just like reveal stock mode at eurogamer or costumes? And yet they choose nothing. What are you hiding Superbot?

does NOBODY remember they pushed the release date back a month? They probably planned to show stuff off at TGS and Eurogamer and all that, but decided not to so they could show it off closer to the new release date, so hype would be built for the game, plus for all we know they werent originally planning to announce all 20 cahracters by this time, they couldve had it split up more, and since it was leaked they just wanted to get the leaks out of the way and now want to keep the characters they were going to show off a secret.

Message 35 of 78 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 28, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

does NOBODY remember they pushed the release date back a month? They probably planned to show stuff off at TGS and Eurogamer and all that, but decided not to so they could show it off closer to the new release date, so hype would be built for the game, plus for all we know they werent originally planning to announce all 20 cahracters by this time, they couldve had it split up more, and since it was leaked they just wanted to get the leaks out of the way and now want to keep the characters they were going to show off a secret.

Well if they are revealing characters closer to release date then it has to be youtube or website reveals. Im 90% sure all remaining conventions are within the next 15 days

Message 36 of 78 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 28, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Well if they are revealing characters closer to release date then it has to be youtube or website reveals. Im 90% sure all remaining conventions are within the next 15 days

yeah i knowSmiley Tongue they could just do like a gametrailers thing or whatever like how the game was officially confirmed. Have the characters be announced on iGN, or a youtube reveal. Doesnt really have to be at a convention, but companies normally go all out closer to release, because lets say they announce mostly everything this month/the last few months, when the game gets closer to release nobody is really going to be hyped or remember it, they will be like "meh." because theres no news about it anymore. they feel like theyve seen it all, announcing stuff a week before or even a day before the game comes out gets people really hyped. This time period is pretty much a deadzone, im sure its because they pushed the release date back and they had to announce all the leaked things first.

Message 37 of 78 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

naaaa they are just lazy. -_- 

Nintendo knows how to keep the people hype for Super Smash Brothers by revealing a lot of stuff!

And when Square Enix first showed us the first trailer of Dissidia! A lot of people were like HOLY SHlT NO EFFIN WAY! FINAL FANTASY CHARACTERS COMING TO BRAWL IN ONE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SQUARE ENIX!!!

Then superbot... -_-  Playstation All Stars, Yeah Sony we saw that one comming already obviously, no real news there, hmmm lets look awh really nothing too different from super smash brothers, the same 3-D 2-D fighting and just some tweaks. Come on sony and superbot you could of tried something different from super smash brothers, at least Dissidia had its own fighting style and it was on the Playstation Portable of all things.

Lol the cross beta is fun though!! Using Radec is just too fun trying to see people try so hard just to fail at the end! Smiley Very Happy

but i would of liked them to try something new and different from what we have already (super smash brothers)

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 38 of 78 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 28, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

yeah i knowSmiley Tongue they could just do like a gametrailers thing or whatever like how the game was officially confirmed. Have the characters be announced on iGN, or a youtube reveal. Doesnt really have to be at a convention, but companies normally go all out closer to release, because lets say they announce mostly everything this month/the last few months, when the game gets closer to release nobody is really going to be hyped or remember it, they will be like "meh." because theres no news about it anymore. they feel like theyve seen it all, announcing stuff a week before or even a day before the game comes out gets people really hyped. This time period is pretty much a deadzone, im sure its because they pushed the release date back and they had to announce all the leaked things first.

I really hate how it worked out now with the release date pushed back and nothing being revealed for the game. This game is dead to me. This game currently sits at the bottom of my most wanted list and its terrible. This game was supposed to be on top but now like 6 other games have risen above it. Not that this game sucks or im mad about no reveals, all the other games are better.

Message 39 of 78 (97 Views)
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I feel the same too StefanForsell24! Smiley Happy

this game by far is dead lol Im still waiting for a new Dissidia game and Metal Gear Rising! Smiley Very Happy
 photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 40 of 78 (95 Views)
0 Likes