Sep 28 2012
By: Redfield7 Sackboy 424 posts

Does anyone else feel like the hype's gone.

77 replies 765 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

Remember when this game was first shown off? Oh wow a Sony character brawler where I can play as my favorite PlayStation characters!! Remember the good ol' days...

The hype for this game is completely gone. No new reveals in a really long time, nothing new to look forward too, characters who aren't really a part of Playstation history, developpers who don't communicate with their fans. I'm honestly still thinking of whether or not to buy this **bleep** game because I've just lost interrest and hype for it. I don't think SuperBot knows what they're doing..

Message 1 of 78 (765 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Does anyone else feel like the hype's gone.

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

there is no hype, only in this forum.. outside of this forum this game doesnt exist, true story.

the marketing for this game is pretty bad. i think this is the reason why this game wont sell good

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 78 (759 Views)
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 28, 2012

This game is looking more and more like it'll be dead on arrival unless SuperBot and Sony can get something going.

Message 3 of 78 (745 Views)
Sackboy
434 posts

Sep 28, 2012
still 2 months out dont be hating on the marketing untill we get mid way through Oct. If we get that far and are not seeing PSAS everywhere (which i think we will) then ur right the marketing has failed
Message 4 of 78 (734 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Sep 28, 2012

They need new reveals pronto but most importantly they need to communicate with us and tell us if they are revealing stuff. It took them a freaking week to address the Beta leak and they still haven't said anything about not revealing anything at TGS( besides stages)and probably Eurogamer.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 5 of 78 (720 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Dramatic much Redfield? Like someone mentioned, the game is around 2 months away. Some people need to learn a little something called "Patience".

Message 6 of 78 (717 Views)
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Sep 28, 2012

The hype for this game isn't going anywhere fast at the moment, but SuperBot knows this by now and I'm pretty sure they haven't given up and will come back strong at New York Comic Con.

The Party Panda.png

Message 7 of 78 (712 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 28, 2012
It is rapidly decreasing into a void where no one will ever know this or they existed, and all we shall know is the dark void of space and its loneliness.
Message 8 of 78 (693 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 28, 2012

GhostMachine1 wrote:

Dramatic much Redfield? Like someone mentioned, the game is around 2 months away. Some people need to learn a little something called "Patience".

Meh I'm just in a bad mood, but in all seriousness they need to reveal something soon, this game is dead elsewhere then these forums

Message 9 of 78 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Augustus_04 wrote:

there is no hype, only in this forum.. outside of this forum this game doesnt exist, true story.

the marketing for this game is pretty bad. i think this is the reason why this game wont sell good

Gamefaqs says hi.

Message 10 of 78 (683 Views)
0 Likes