Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Re: Does anyone else feel like the hype's gone.

Sep 28, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

GhostMachine1 wrote:

Dramatic much Redfield? Like someone mentioned, the game is around 2 months away. Some people need to learn a little something called "Patience".

Meh I'm just in a bad mood, but in all seriousness they need to reveal something soon, this game is dead elsewhere then these forums

I'm assuming that the silence is due to the fact that if they make their last reviews now that there won't be anything left to review once the game is a couple of weeks away. It would be nice if they revealed at least one thing a week though. One character a week would be acceptable.

Message 11 of 78 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 28, 2012

GhostMachine1 wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

GhostMachine1 wrote:

Dramatic much Redfield? Like someone mentioned, the game is around 2 months away. Some people need to learn a little something called "Patience".

Meh I'm just in a bad mood, but in all seriousness they need to reveal something soon, this game is dead elsewhere then these forums

I'm assuming that the silence is due to the fact that if they make their last reviews now that there won't be anything left to review once the game is a couple of weeks away. It would be nice if they revealed at least one thing a week though. One character a week would be acceptable.

Yeah exactly, like just show us something to tie us over for a little bit

Message 12 of 78 (253 Views)
Sackboy
434 posts

Sep 28, 2012
well first off i dont think that there are enough characters to do one a week although that would be amazing!! I think that theyre gonna make up for it soon! everyone who has seen a later version of the game (PG and Collin from IGN) have been raving about how much is left and how amazing the game is! dont lose faith!
Message 13 of 78 (249 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Sep 28, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Augustus_04 wrote:

there is no hype, only in this forum.. outside of this forum this game doesnt exist, true story.

the marketing for this game is pretty bad. i think this is the reason why this game wont sell good

Gamefaqs says hi.

what do you mean?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I'm personally losing faith in SuperBot. I don't think the game will be bad, hell it looks better than most of the crap that was released this year, but the marketing is SOOO bad. It's as if Sony doesn't care about it's own history...

Message 15 of 78 (239 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Sep 28, 2012

unfortunaltly its what happends when u fire most of your inhouse public relations department at a company and start switching to a external pr company. hopefully in the next month they can get it back on track and get suport form the non hardcore audiance<i dont say "casual" because that ignores the middle ground>.

Message 16 of 78 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Well the game is in that awkward time when it is getting finished, but has nothing to say. The leak revealed so much that it was kinda hard for them to keep the hype going for the hardcore gamer. for the casual person, the marketing they would be looking for wont be happening for another month at least. if you start putting commercials on too quickly could make the game loose some more hype.

really what they need to do is reveal crash and cloud two weeks before the game is released and then stick their faces on everything they can. that would build a last minute hype push that could get some extra pre-orders.

Message 17 of 78 (211 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 28, 2012
This games hype is going away, for me atleast anyway. I used to be excited now I don't care anymore.
Message 18 of 78 (209 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 28, 2012
the only new things revealed since the leak were the mashups for the stages and "maybe" an item they never talk about other than that we havent had anything truly new for a while Smiley Sad
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 19 of 78 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I'm still excited about this game but I sometimes wory about this game.

Message 20 of 78 (193 Views)
0 Likes