Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Does LittleBigPlanet DLC foreshadow the DLC in this game?

Nov 16, 2012

TastyBrains wrote:

joblade wrote:

TastyBrains wrote:

joblade wrote:

DisturbedSavio wrote:

joblade wrote:

What I find weird is team ico let little big planet have their costume but not characters for PSASBR.

Who ever said team ico wouldn't let them in this game? 

That's what people are saying I think they mentioned this in the stream (someone correct me if im wrong) not sure all I know is people are saying this.

It's been said here and there that they didn't want him in to preserve "artistic integrity" or something similar. It is likely they allowed him in LBP because not all levels are violent in that game- it itself can be used to create art. Same with many of these characters- some developers just don't to see their character get beaten to a pulp or go on a violent rampage.

But that literally happens in shadow of the collosus.

I haven't played the game yet, so I was unaware of that. Maybe they just don't want to trust another developer with it. Sort of a "if anyone's going to beat up my character it's going to be me" type thing. 

I guess that makes sense. Oh well who am I to tell them what to do with their characters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 11 of 15 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Nov 16, 2012

joblade wrote:

TastyBrains wrote:

joblade wrote:

TastyBrains wrote:

joblade wrote:

DisturbedSavio wrote:

joblade wrote:

What I find weird is team ico let little big planet have their costume but not characters for PSASBR.

That's what people are saying I think they mentioned this in the stream (someone correct me if im wrong) not sure all I know is people are saying this.

It's been said here and there that they didn't want him in to preserve "artistic integrity" or something similar. It is likely they allowed him in LBP because not all levels are violent in that game- it itself can be used to create art. Same with many of these characters- some developers just don't to see their character get beaten to a pulp or go on a violent rampage.

I haven't played the game yet, so I was unaware of that. Maybe they just don't want to trust another developer with it. Sort of a "if anyone's going to beat up my character it's going to be me" type thing. 

I guess that makes sense. Oh well who am I to tell them what to do with their characters.

Yeah, it sucks they're actively blocking it from happening- I don't particularly favor the guy, seeing as I never played the game, but other people seem to like him and the more the merrier. 

Message 12 of 15 (193 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Nov 16, 2012

TastyBrains wrote:

joblade wrote:

TastyBrains wrote:

joblade wrote:

TastyBrains wrote:

joblade wrote:

DisturbedSavio wrote:

joblade wrote:

Yeah, it sucks they're actively blocking it from happening- I don't particularly favor the guy, seeing as I never played the game, but other people seem to like him and the more the merrier. 

remember it takes two to tango

Message 13 of 15 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

Nov 16, 2012

joblade wrote:

DisturbedSavio wrote:

joblade wrote:

I still have yet to see a source on this. everyone's just saying this. 

it makes zero sense that they would want to preserve their games as a stand alone thing, then let them be in little big planet. 

Message 14 of 15 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

joblade wrote:

TastyBrains wrote:

joblade wrote:

DisturbedSavio wrote:

joblade wrote:

Ironic eh? Sometimes I Wander- er... wonder, heh. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 15 (153 Views)
0 Likes