Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Do you think...

Nov 29, 2012

TheSw1tcher wrote:
Stranger things have happend my friend

like? o:!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Do you think...

Nov 29, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

TheSw1tcher wrote:
Stranger things have happend my friend

like? o:!


The admins actually doing something on this site.  That reminds me, I got ban for 24 hours for swearing. Lol xD

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Do you think...

Nov 29, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

TheSw1tcher wrote:
Stranger things have happend my friend

like? o:!


The admins actually doing something on this site.  That reminds me, I got ban for 24 hours for swearing. Lol xD


Even though they censor it? o.O sounds legit xD

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Do you think...

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

TheSw1tcher wrote:
Stranger things have happend my friend

like? o:!


The admins actually doing something on this site.  That reminds me, I got ban for 24 hours for swearing. Lol xD


Even though they censor it? o.O sounds legit xD


I left out letters to go passed to the censor to prove a point. xD

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/26/2012
Offline
32 posts
 

Re: Do you think...

Nov 29, 2012
O_o watch out we got a badass here
A man chooses. A slave obeys.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Do you think...

Nov 29, 2012

**bleep**, maybe.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Do you think...

Nov 29, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

**bleep**, maybe.


My mind is full of F **bleep**

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Do you think...

Nov 29, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

**bleep**, maybe.


My mind is full of F **bleep**


Lol xD

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (32 Views)
Reply
0 Likes