Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Do you think we'll see any surprises on launch day?

Nov 11, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

No, Superbot doesn't give a **bleep** about pleasing us after the game is out, just collecting the money, that's why Kt wont be DLC because no one will buy it.

sad little man

Okay name one thing that is more important to Superbot then money besides their family and their lives which rebvolve around money.

Never giving you a new PS3, BOYAH! \o/

Top of the list of "what can't we use money on!"

What? I got a new PS3 slim 320 gigs, my dad bought it for me. BOOYEA!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 27 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 11, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Wow, 16th, you really are that sadistic

No, I try not to be, just whatever suprises are in the game are for money, not because they want to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 27 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

No, Superbot doesn't give a **bleep** about pleasing us after the game is out, just collecting the money, that's why Kt wont be DLC because no one will buy it.

sad little man

Okay name one thing that is more important to Superbot then money besides their family and their lives which rebvolve around money.

Are you expecting them to make this game purely out of the kindness of their hearts?

No that's what I'm saying.

Message 13 of 27 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Nov 11, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

The16thNinja, why do you complain all the time? That's all I see you do is trash-talk this game and Superbot. You're making a bad name for yourself.

Maybe it was karma for your PS3 to break?

Message 14 of 27 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 11, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

The16thNinja, why do you complain all the time? That's all I see you do is trash-talk this game and Superbot. You're making a bad name for yourself.

I'd say the same for every company, it's all about the money. I'm buying the game so I can say what i want.

Message 15 of 27 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Nov 11, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

I'd say the same for every company, it's all about the money. I'm buying the game so I can say what i want.

That's a pretty terrible attitude to have, I must say.

Message 16 of 27 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 11, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Well, when you have experience in the elctronic buisness, you'll understand.

Message 17 of 27 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I hope there's a bio section in the game tells you stuff like origin, motivation etc
Message 18 of 27 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 11, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

And it's the best attitude in buisness, because there is no other attitude.

Message 19 of 27 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Nov 11, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

And it's the best attitude in buisness, because there is no other attitude.

If you think hating on everything and thinking no developers want to make you happy is a way to be, then go ahead and walk around with that kind of terrible outlook on the videogame industry. That's your burden you have to live with, not mine.

Message 20 of 27 (67 Views)
0 Likes