Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Do you think we'll see any surprises on launch day?

Nov 11, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

No, Superbot doesn't give a **bleep** about pleasing us after the game is out, just collecting the money, that's why Kt wont be DLC because no one will buy it.

The16thNinja, why do you complain all the time? That's all I see you do is trash-talk this game and Superbot. You're making a bad name for yourself.

Maybe it was karma for your PS3 to break?

I'd say the same for every company, it's all about the money. I'm buying the game so I can say what i want.

That's a pretty terrible attitude to have, I must say.

And it's the best attitude in buisness, because there is no other attitude.

If you think hating on everything and thinking no developers want to make you happy is a way to be, then go ahead and walk around with that kind of terrible outlook on the videogame industry. That's your burden you have to live with, not mine.

So you think video game company's decide to make games because they feel like it? No, I'm pretty sure it's because of money, it takes money to make a game, they don't just pull them out of their **bleep**. Buisness, you don't go into a buisness or an industry to have fun, you go to make money, why do people go to their jobs? To make money, it's not a terrible outlook. Of course developers want to make you happy, because when you happy, you tend to like something, and what happens when you like a video game? You fork over 60 bucks for it, which makes the developers happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 21 of 27 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Wait I'm confused...you're complaining about SuperBot making this game for money ?...All game developers do that, doesn't mean love and hardwork isn't involved. If the game isn't good, it won't sell.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 22 of 27 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 11, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Wait I'm confused...you're complaining about SuperBot making this game for money ?...All game developers do that, doesn't mean love and hardwork isn't involved. If the game isn't good, it won't sell.

No i'm not comlaining, I'm stating that all developers do that, they want to make money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 23 of 27 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Oh right lol, just thought that's an odd thing to bring up.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 24 of 27 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Yes

Message 25 of 27 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Noone can control the fact that the game is made. Gold. And out in 9 days. Smiley Happy
Photobucket
Message 26 of 27 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Surprises? Yes, maybe, but of a DLC or roster variety? No. Hopefully we'll find things in the game that are pretty amazing that we didnt know about, but i dont think they'll announce DLC on day one, they'll let the game settle in first before doing that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 27 of 27 (39 Views)
0 Likes