Feb 03 2013
By: bLo6dy-GirLd First Son 2 posts

Do you think the characters are balance??

[ Edited ]
14 replies 271 views Edited Feb 3, 2013

I think that some characters are not well balanced, some shooters should shorten the distance of shots that are put in a corner and do not go there, (who is agree with me). (u,u)/
Another example is Nariko, your approach others "compassion" but to hit you, not to follow in combo, others can put defense. The combos listed the promotional video can not be made.
I'm really disappointed about that, try to play with my favorite characters and you really can not because they are all unbalanced.
-.-'

Message 1 of 15 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Re: Do you think the characters are balance??

Feb 3, 2013
By any chance could you tell which character you are trying to use. Unfortunately some characters are more suited to playing FFA and it is really unfair that some of them have simple to execute moves that automatically lead to a kill whereas some characters don't but such is the way of the game. You are just going to have to be really observant and keep an eye out for who has what stored.

You must realize that especially in FFA there are somethings you cannot do anything about. While you may see something going on like Raiden or Kratos building his meter chances are your other opponents may not and while you are trying to grab Kratos they are trying to kill you. So the dynamic of it is a bit tricky and hopefully they do something about some of the kill confirms.

Only God knows how many times I have been fighting either a Fat Princess or a Sweet Tooth and notice them constantly jumping up and down trying to smack me with their setup.
Message 2 of 15 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
579 posts

Feb 3, 2013
I believe the characters 95% balanced. There are a couple things about a couple characters I'd changed, but they aren't game breaking... Except sly... lol...
PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 3 of 15 (253 Views)
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

If there is true why there are always the same characters Dante, Drake, Raiden, Sly, Kratos and Radec...  Again and again and again, Assuming that is "all Stars" everyone should have the same opportunities are not things that I would like to settle if a game with so many characters is so that you can play with all the characters not only five or six.

Message 4 of 15 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
579 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Well sly is beyond broken, but kratos, raiden, and drake have the easiest learning curves. They're more mind game characters. They can stay in your face and frustrate you, but if you keep calm and don't let em get to you, you can tear em down.
PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 5 of 15 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Not even close, especially how online makes blocking and dodging even worse. Heihachi is pretty hopeless in FFA.

Message 6 of 15 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale has the worst balancing I've seen in a while.

Kratos, Raiden, Radec, Drake and Sly are overpowered. (Drake and Sly aren't THAT much of a problen though)

Prappa, Fat Princess, Jak, Big Daddy, Sir Daniel, Spike and Toro are underpowered.

Just my opinion...

Message 7 of 15 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Parappa and fat princess are some of the better characters in the game.
Message 8 of 15 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Its just some small tweaks that need to be done.

Sly's counter I think should be tweaked, that dude can practically teleport across the map if he he does it right.

Kratos's chain grad, you should actually have to aim it.

Raiden's side circle move should just knock you away instead of stunning, it is probably the easiest thing to do.

Drake's barrel should either just blow up or trip you but not both.
Message 9 of 15 (203 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Fat Princess is one of the best characters in the game and is very underrated.

photo Ratchetsig_zpsc653250f.png
Message 10 of 15 (182 Views)
0 Likes