Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 15 2012
By: Subtenko Fender Bender 4213 posts

Do you think Sony would allow Mario? Let's do it!

64 replies 516 views Edited Oct 15, 2012

Remember SuperBot said something like if there is enough demand for a character, they will try their best to meet the demand. Well....what if we all started saying Mario or some other non-PlayStation character? (I used Mario as an example) :smileyvery-happy:

You know what...I'm serious...we should try this at least with one non-ps character to see what happens. Now this is not entirely IMPOSSIBLE..it depends like anything else..I'm not saying is the biggest priority, I'm saying when there is an appropriate time to do so. Here is how it has to be handeled.

1. Ask SuperBot to see if its ok with them and Sony to do this if they could reash an agreement with an IP holder.

2. We each reach out to a non-playstation character IP holders and ask who would be interested.

3. Character gets included in the game thus making gaming history and making good relations for Sony with another company. A little spice to the game.

Maybe you could switch around 1 and 2 incase we would need to show Sony up front someone is willing to do this. So...what do you say folks? Want to give it a go? If so, start thinking of good companys that wouldnt mind, and the characters that they could offer. Like stated before, it would be really interesting for them to do this with at least one character, when they have taken care of the bigger request.

Oh, and it would probably most likely have to be a character that in no way is a rival to a sony IP/franchise. (So i.e. if M$ owned Prototype, that wouldnt go through since sony has infamous. Just an example)

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 65 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: Do you think Sony would allow Mario? Let's do it!

Oct 15, 2012
Sounds good. Of course, Mario would never work because Nintendo would never allow it. But maybe someone else....

However many people would be like WHY DIS DUM NONSONY CHARAKTR NOT CRSH CRASH TE BSTEST

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 65 (506 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Oct 15, 2012
if sony bought mario end of nintendo just saying since its the number 1 mascot
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 65 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Oct 15, 2012
Who needs Mario when you have the chief.:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 65 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Oct 15, 2012
welll people kept saying bad stuff about deadpool when i posted a topic about him so GET DEADPOOL TO BE THE NON PLAYSTATION MASCOT MAANNN HE,S PERFECT
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 65 (491 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Oct 15, 2012
if Parrapa can go against 50 Cent (Robot Chicken) then yes, sure
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 65 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Oct 15, 2012
Deadpool is a 3rd party not an exclusive platform. This thread is talking about exclusive platform characters like Mario only found on that platform whether the game is 1st or 3rd and happened to be on no other console.

Yea I think Mario is out of the question, maybe a pikmin. We have to think would they care to try to make it fit in or 'work' or if they just get a character in general. Hmm...maybe a character from the Golden Sun games? It would be an rpg rep right there
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 65 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2012

If Wander was in the game i would suggest Marth since they both look similar in appearance :smileyvery-happy: Marth is the richer version of Wander :smileytongue:

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 65 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Oct 15, 2012
Pretty sure we've tried this with Crash and Spyro..... and it did not work..... just accept the game as it is... it's not getting any better.... Honestly, this entire game has been a huge let down... at the end of the day it's all about money.... it's never about the fans.. otherwise Crash, Spyro, Sora, and Cloud would be in the game. This game isn't a celebration...
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 65 (459 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 15, 2012

Non-playstation? Lets get something from the computer Flash game community, show them some support.... Laika Ludryavka a.k.a K9!! From Escape from puppy death factory!! XD I'd say she's more probably then mario!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 65 (459 Views)
0 Likes