Jul 29 2012
By: Ginsunuva Splicer 71 posts

Do you remember...

8 replies 145 views Edited Jul 29, 2012
Do you remember that mind-blowing Uncharted 2 train stage with warhawks shown off at comic con as a work in progress? Well, according to the leaked stages, it has been scrapped entirely and replaced with a Uc3 plane level which is slightly less interesting. Why do you think they would have thrown all that work away? Did Sony want the newer game publicized for sales?

They also need a Journey sand stage where a colossus rises out of the ground and you fight on top of it.
And a motorstorm level where Starhawk buildings fall from the sky halfway.
And maybe an echochrome level where the stage changes continually based on perspective. Can't really think of what to combine it with though. Katamari? Escape Plan?
Message 1 of 9 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Re: Do you remember...

Jul 29, 2012

It's possible that stage wasn't listed, I don't necessarily think that was all of the stages. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 2 of 9 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jul 29, 2012

why dafuq would you make a new thread about this, it was already discuss, plus i responded to you on your first post 

Message 3 of 9 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 29, 2012
what if those carts fall onto the train and you continue the fight there but then warhawks come and blow em up? they never showed how the players got on the train.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 4 of 9 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Jul 29, 2012

For some reason your title made me think of Michael Jackson,remember1.jpg

Message 5 of 9 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

It reminded me of The Spice Girls Smiley Tongue

Rayman for all stars
Message 6 of 9 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012
When I first saw the thread title I thought "the 21st night of September?"
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 7 of 9 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Ginsunuva wrote:
Do you remember that mind-blowing Uncharted 2 train stage with warhawks shown off at comic con as a work in progress? Well, according to the leaked stages, it has been scrapped entirely and replaced with a Uc3 plane level which is slightly less interesting. Why do you think they would have thrown all that work away? Did Sony want the newer game publicized for sales?

They also need a Journey sand stage where a colossus rises out of the ground and you fight on top of it.
And a motorstorm level where Starhawk buildings fall from the sky halfway.
And maybe an echochrome level where the stage changes continually based on perspective. Can't really think of what to combine it with though. Katamari? Escape Plan?

Someone hacking the files stated that there are files that say "Ruin" and "Train to Hell"

i decrpyted the Ratchet Metropolis Stage, and in one of the folders there are two levels named
"traintohell" and "ruins"

So I'm guessing the Warhawk/Uncharted and the ruin looking place with the pillars etc.

Message 8 of 9 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I think ruin was the original Hades stage that was scrapped.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 9 of 9 (34 Views)
0 Likes